12/10, Wallingford CT.

Ansamcw

Post concert report:

OMG, OMG is all Brandi can say...bwah...she was having a moment during DSIAFCD

she cries whenever they put the ornament in the backpack and tommy dances with Bev...

Oh gosh couchie you really missed a great cellstrea, great stream and great voice from Clay..

---

Checking out WJ...she is checking out if he has great skin and he does...great big hands.

---

From CB:

still lots of screaming.. singing now..close your eye and bow...baby boy..good newssssss good newwsss..can see him draped in black gold..shining..so bright in the darkness it blindsyou..bow your head speak not a word....his hands are in slow motion..like soft wings..so gracefully floating ..christ a baby boy..good newsss.. love the way he puckers his lips her.they are a soft funnel that serves as a weapon to release the vibrations of the breath he breaths....we break the bread we pour the wine..an angel..descends ..good newssss. goodd newwsss..

---

aweeeeeeeeeeee i bring you good newss.. i leave you with goooooooooodddd newwwwwwwwsssss..and he fades away into the the darness of heaven...he is gone..

---

Now he is leaving us with GOOD NEWS !! Crowd let out a few screams at the beginning , but not many , not to worry ! Clay touches my soul with this song ! My heart feels welcomed and warmed with such wonderment of his wisdom !! Clay is telling gently and graciously of the angel bringing the good news ! Thank you Clay for your perfect presentation of this song ! GOOOD NEEWWWS , takes the song upwards and rolls of his lips again ! Beautiful , breathy , and beholding ! CROWD SHOWS THE LOVE! WE LOVE YOU ALWAYS CLAY ! TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH AND BEYOND !! Thank you Lord , for bringing us this most glorious angel CLAY AIKEN !!

---

....goooooooodddddddd neewwwwwwwwwwws....slipping behind the curtain until next time.....

---

whoses..just say whowwwwwwwwwww...she had to leave to go to her meet and greet..think she might need to breath first.. good news really got to her..all she could say was WHOW...she will post her meet and greet when she gets home....

---

AH HAH.....just before the glory note, he hip checked Angela......after baby that's a fact he gives the YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING look to the audience and they cracked up!

---

I worked the job from hell one more day. I am done, finito. I will never have to see that place again. I don't think about taxes much but it was an eye opener to get paid for seven days, and then one extra day.... it was almost as much as my regular two week check. So I guess 4 days out of 10 is just to pay damn taxes.

I'm loving Brandi...she cracks me up.

OMG this is so funny...but she totally needs to focus...

Gregory came out wearing Adams jacket...and Clay said OMG that looks like a night gown on you.

only Gregory did the flair...and when Clay asked about the jacket Gregory poinst to adam and said he made me

intro of allison...so many people were so impressed that she is his teacher...she was trying to banter with Clay but her lines kept going flatuntil Clay goes ...oh well this is goign nowhere...which turned out really funny...

Jerome once again flashing his flashlight

no presents brought for the girls...

yup Brandi is something else...not much info but she sure is entertaining

Been there, Couchie - jobs from hell should go there along with the management that makes it that way.

I have to go to reeducation on Monday - sorry re-employment training, we were snowed out Friday.

Brandi should consider a different bad habit, she sounds like she is in pain.

hee...brandi said the glory note will keep her warm till the next CD...

MrNanjeane is convinced Clay sang the glory note to PAtricia...

Clay was kicking during the glory note... a kicking fool

OHN..he kinda couched and swallowed and changed it up on a little hope...he even stepped back from the mic and coughed...he hit the note so perfect...

he got about 5 or 6 standing O in the 2nd half

he made a face at soemone in the front pew during gregory's reading like wow I can;t beleive I did that.

acoustic is so great his voice was really on top of the music

in TFN he was grimacing so it seemed liek he couldn;t make it but his voice was so great

HTHAZ_OCAYF...he did a little squat while singing

In first half he woudl rub his hands together before the finger sparkle's