12/11 Camden,NJ

Ansamcw

pos concert report:

told the jumbotron guy to take the video of the dancers and not him up his nose...

sang hug is warmer to Angela...and glory note to Quiana...

asked Briana if she has people there...she mentions a few names...asked Patricia and when she said about 12 names he said is it goign to take half an hour.

Sounded great

Clay untucks Gregory's tie before Gregory met Bev in the second half.

no one got presents only WJ in the beginning of his part.

It was Tatiana Abad's 2 month birthday

Post concert report: Wonderful, left speechless, everyone should see it, strangers hugging at Clay's suggestion.

DSIAFCD - sung hug line to Angela.

Merchandise stand still busy. Big crowd waiting for autographs from William Joseph.

Big standing O when Clay came out in the black suit.

Well, good night all - this saves me from accidently sayng anything to Couchie about survivor since it has been over here for a while.

For the fun that used to be TWOP - come join me and some others posting in the Candid reality thread dedicated to the "yule log". This is the most fun I have had there for a while.

From CB:

Virgin LOVED the concert !

Big huggathon goin on ! HUG IS WARMER WHEN YOU'RE IN IT !! Clay hugged Angela during this one !

---

Everbody was hugging people they didnt even know like that did last night, i hugged a lady next to me.

---

Cellcerter says Clay seemed very tired and quiet, she says alot of men are there. Clay said he didnt think he would make the glory note tonight but he did

---

Clay is thanking each one of us for being that special blessing for him ! Awww how sweet is he ? He is now jabberjawing .....and he does that to perfection huh?? Talkin about William Joseph goin out to the lobby , mention about him goin out there !(I think he said that ) OK CLAY ! A MOB SCENE !!

Girls saying greetings ! Gregory Ellis now ! getting big response .......HS teacher ....said something funny there .....crows laughed ! ANYONE KNOW WHERE CHARLESTON S.C. IS ??? QUIANNA PARLOR !! Doin a hip thingy ! ANGIE NOW ! Ok, now Clay thanking everyone from the Lighting crew to the Janitorial staff and in between.....even the milkman ! Ok auidance just AWWWWWWWWED at something .....info to follow ! Ok, get out your THUDMATS ! How many people ......ooooooopsie voice kinda crackled on that one a tad ! Clay , give that instiment some rest dude !

A HUGG IS WARMER WHEN YOUR IN IT ....OOOOOOH BABY THAT'S A FACT.........his signature now !!! CROWD IS IN NEED OF MEDICAL ASSISTANCE STAT!!!! GLOBAL WARMING IN EFFECT!!!

OK, everyone can go out and do their grocery shopping now , the GLORY NOTE ........EVERYONE KNOWS LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!! WOW !!! CROWD IS EXPLODING !! SCREAMS CAN BE HEARD ON SURVIVOR ISLAND NOW !!! WOWZIE !! WE GOTTA GIVE LOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE !!! FANTASTIC !! PERFECTION!! STUPENDOUS!!! MARVELOUS!!! CROWD IS STILL STANDING !!