12/30 Clearwater, FL

Ansamcw

Okay did they just say that Gregory came out there during CT...

nothing really obvious in the singing...He sounded great as usual.

MCWL...this is one of my barometers for his voice...he is singing this great so far...

he is adding a bit of flourish and got wobbly a bit ...I wonder if he is getting the right music through his earpiece...

Marmite (called Vegemite in Australia) is a disgusting beef bouillon flavoured spread... people put it on toast in England and Australia like people use peanut butter here... It's just not good.

On topic, the cellcert is so clear! :)

Shelley...that does sound disgusting...ewww...find some chocolates or soemthing really sweet and fattening to take the flavor off... hmmm ice cream!!!!

Oops sorry Bottlecap...what's up with CV tonight.  Somebody short on batteries?

Merry Xmas with Love... a little vocal change up.  And on the last night no less.

yup...they are saving it for the 2nd half

the first vignette is going through pretty well...nothing different so far.

this stream is just so clear its like I;m listeing to some mp3 or something.

Hello, Everyone, from San DIego.... coming out of lurkdom to say THANK YOU to one and all... have been lurking through all the cellcerts and you all are the VERY BESTEST and... sob... am going to miss all of this fun!!!  THANKS AGAIN SOOO VERY MUCH!!!

you are welcome...join us in some fun...just bring soemthing yummier to eat than Shelley's beef bullion spread ... :D

Sleigh Ride...his voice sounds great...I just watched some recent Clack on this and got surprised how much more interactive he is with the dancers here...I love the changes they did...

There were dfifferences so far - Gregory in the outside scene and the huge snowflakes falling

I just enjoy this bouncy part - Was that tinkling just a little different on "snowflakes are falling" - Wj's revenge?

Edited by playbiller

Clay sounds soooo good...and the cellcert IS clear..the best for last!

Hey gma23boys! I'm in San Diego a couple times a year at least...or near there...my brother lives in Oceanside.

Some folks get so annoyed at Ethel...but in Atlantic City it wasn't Ethel that bothered me, it was the reaction around me when Clay acknowedged her - invited her onstage. talk about snipy bitter beyatches. Even felt obliged to tell everyone around them, many who had no idea who Ethel was, their snotty opinion.

you are welcome...join us in some fun...just bring soemthing yummier to eat than Shelley's beef bullion spread ... :D

Hee. I'm just trying to eat everything I got for Christmas really fast so it won't be in my house anymore... then I am doing an herbal detox cleanse next week... I've switched to Moravian Black Walnut Cookies... mmmmm.

Any hijinks during the dancing?

couchie - I don't mind Ethel one bit... I think she's fun.

There were dfifferences so far - Gregory in the outside scene and the huge snowflakes falling

I wonder if that was Gregory for sure, though, and not his older brother who looks exactly like him. I noticed him in the Christmastime Clack (from Raleigh, maybe?), and thought it was Gregory too, until I saw a picture of them both on the stage during DSIAFCD.

Someone somewhere said the pictures on the wall are different - but I don't remember where I saw that.

I do love how softly Clay says gift in this song when talking about the ornament.

As far as the Gregory in the first scene - you will have to ask Solo about that, she whispered it into the cellcert.

Edited by playbiller

Okay shelley I will ahve to stoop so low and get my kids christmas chocolates...Terry;s chocolate oranges are all I have...sniff

nothing else reported in the CH...just looked in for a bit. oh except that the M&G people were told that CLay was leaving right after the show that is why there wasn;t supposed to be one. SO now they don;t know if it will happen.

I wonder if they are jsut expecting to really party after and so wanted to have the fans cleared out right away...well lets see, there are two CHer's with M&G's

Season of Romance sounded perfect!!! Perfect vocals, perfect feelings...no reports of hijinx yet...

nothing else reported in the CH...just looked in for a bit. oh except that the M&G people were told that CLay was leaving right after the show that is why there wasn;t supposed to be one. SO now they don;t know if it will happen.

I wonder if they are jsut expecting to really party after and so wanted to have the fans cleared out right away...well lets see, there are two CHer's with M&G's

That's what I thought... I doubt he can leave to go back to Raleigh (or wherever) right away - are planes scheduled that late? I bet they're having a big cast & crew wrap party and they want to get down to it as soon as the show's over...

Well, I think we've heard from everybody down there at the bottom of the page except for ivy and a couple of anonymous guests - and yes, I can see you lurking down there! :D

My first act just ended - guess I'll have to start all over again.

Ansa - eat that chocolate while you can - the diets start with the New Year!

Fear I just read your recap... wow 40 minutes circuling the parking lot. Too bad you missed WJ but at least you got their for main event! And perfectly happy with row 14..not an internet fan are they LOL.

I know Clay said don't wait to make resolutions but make changes as you need to = shut up Clay....but I think for the first time in many a year I think I will actually make a few of the common resolutions. But I'm waiting to start - not on New Years Day HA -- but after the holiday is completely over. I have 4 pounds of jumbo shrimp and I'm making Lousinana bbq shrimp on Sunday. And although shrimp is ok...the recipe starts with 2 sticks of butter.

CW is soundign really fun too...I love how he pauses before every phrase and how he does this flourish in way...sounds like good old fashioned classic.

The second place schtick...I think its the I should;ve won and whatever that really gets me...

Ansa - eat that chocolate while you can - the diets start with the New Year!

OMG you said it...I have been in a chocolate fix since Halloween...I take all the candies and chocolates so that the kids won;t eat them at once...but it is right here beside my desk so late at night when I have to stay up for the cellstream it is a great tempation to me...so I blame Clay!!!!

Maybe I can get back to the Aiken diet once the hibernation begins :D

Ick Shelly, Ick, ICK!!!

Tonight is funny, CB used to have their own cellcerters, now they are watching CH and CV, part of which has an individual getting a cellcert. And we watch them and CH and CV andliten to our own. It is all getting very circular.

GBB says that she heard they rewrote the second place line, it was supposed to read

Well, originally it was suggested Gregory say "Look what happened to that Justin Guarini guy" *

Sorry, this was in reply to

Corabeth wrote:

Crowd is loving the second place skit. In chat, it was suggested that Gregory say "Look what happened to that Bo Bice guy"

Edited by playbiller