The Amazing Race

Couch Tomato

Oh good Lord. Globetrotters? S-t-u-p-i-d. Brothers? Annoying as hell! Ericka and Brian? Not bad...only semi-annoying from time to time. Megan and Cheynne? While anything can happen in the last leg, if they don't win, I will be totally surprised!

Oh good Lord. Globetrotters? S-t-u-p-i-d. Brothers? Annoying as hell! Ericka and Brian? Not bad...only semi-annoying from time to time. Megan and Cheynne? While anything can happen in the last leg, if they don't win, I will be totally surprised!

I was so disappointed in the GT..to be tripped up on something so simple--and worst of all -- to just say forget it and sit out a penalty when it's the last leg to be in the final. Why bet your money on someone else to mess up? Anyway, I'm glad brian and erika made it to the final..they earned their spot by not giving up and working all night long. Loved their faces when they realized they came in 3rd. And now anything can happen in the final.

Can't stand the brothers..hope they don't win.

Meghan and chayne -- I think I totally spelled that wrong..I'm ambivalent about them but they are good racers.

Of all the people left i like Brian the best..WHAT A SAINT -- so I'm hoping they win...but it's a longshot.

Out of all the ones left, I only like Brian, who appears to be sweeter than sugar, especially when compared to just about every other pain in the ass left. I can't STAND the brothers (Shut up! No, you SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!) They are lucky I wasn't there with a convenient wall and machine gun - shutting up would no longer be a problem. Miss America had better be given Brian the ride of his life on a daily basis because there are now thousands of women who see a sweetheart shackled to a bitch and would like to rectify the situation. The blond Bobbsey twins - can Cheyne get some sort of genital implant? Because I swear, he has neither testicles nor ovaries.

Anybody but the brothers..so I was satisfied but not ecstatic. If I could give the money to just Brian that would be my preference.

Erika's parents ought to thank their lucky stars that any man would put up with their daughter being immature and such a spoiled brat - let alone have the patience of Job. Jesus he is way too good for her. I hope she watched the program and does some self examination. I mean she's a beautiful girl but can be really ugly. She's not a bad or evil person or anything but she has some serious flaws she needs to work on. I think her beauty probably helped get her where she is.. but when it fades ONLY brian will be there to deal with that crappola she's dishing out.

Reviving this thread, as I'm SUPER excited about the next season of TAR!

The Amazing Race: Unfinished Business

There are a lot of good teams I liked in their seasons, so I think it's going to be hard to pick a favorite. I have a soft spot for the cowboys, though.