The Amazing Race

Couch Tomato

Anybody watching? Thank god family tar is over. i think it was an experiment that failed and i doubt they will ever go back to it. I do wonder if we'll get celebrity TAR... would love to see Clay on it..but after watching that woman terrified of deep water..I just can't see him lasting a week LOL.

Yup I'm watching...

I ahve two favorites right now the hippies and the mom/daughter team. I was so worried about them this past week.

I love the fact that they went to moscow but my daughters and I were saying...why would they wast is going into a swimming pool like that..but I found it really amusing to see all those russian ladies with their flowery caps watching...

I have watched other episodes of TAR but none of the recent ones with the family. I can really do without watching any of them but if nothing else is on will watch.......

If OMC were to appear someone else would have to be in charge of maps since he Blogged and mentioned twice they couldn't find theirs.

OMG...what an exciting episode...I am really in love with the hippies...so happy they were nto eliminated...

glad that Fran and BArry got there first...

YAY...hope the hippies get some luck soon.

Yippee, it started again. My favorite show. Haven't chosen who I love or hate yet, but that will come. Lots of interesting teams. I get glued to the set trying to feel like I'm in those wonderful countries, but why do Americans always feel that everyone should know English. Don't they have time to pick up a language travel book at the airports? Guess not! :unsure:

:D

Love it, love it, love it. my favorites are Irwin and Godwin, the brothers. I hope they win. I hate Sarah's boyfriend. He sits back like the grand poobah and lets her with her prothesis leg climb all the cliffs. Why can't he do it once in a while. That other dating couple seem to be fighting all the time. The models seem to be working together. Good for them to have gotten over their addiction and are trying hard to win. The West Virginia (?) married couple are good people and she is struggling with a broken ankle. I was sorry to see Dad and daughter go home. They tried hard, but chance has a lot to do with this game, more so than skill. Last week, it was so hard for the couples to row that boat, it wasn't like a canow or rowboat, it was a very wide boat and difficult to row. This is my favorite show. I can't believe that Clay wanted to go on it. There is so much water involved. What was he thinking?????????? :blink:

:D

Love it, love it, love it. my favorites are Irwin and Godwin, the brothers. I hope they win. I hate Sarah's boyfriend. He sits back like the grand poobah and lets her with her prothesis leg climb all the cliffs. Why can't he do it once in a while. That other dating couple seem to be fighting all the time. The models seem to be working together. Good for them to have gotten over their addiction and are trying hard to win. The West Virginia (?) married couple are good people and she is struggling with a broken ankle. I was sorry to see Dad and daughter go home. They tried hard, but chance has a lot to do with this game, more so than skill. Last week, it was so hard for the couples to row that boat, it wasn't like a canow or rowboat, it was a very wide boat and difficult to row. This is my favorite show. I can't believe that Clay wanted to go on it. There is so much water involved. What was he thinking?????????? :blink:

I am really happy they started with asia. the locations have been really exotic. I really like the kentucky couple, glad it was non-elimination. Hope they survive next week. I find the new penalty really cool.

UGH hate that Peter. poos sarah suchgreat spirit and he totally does nto appreciate her.

love the Cho brothers...hope they really go far.

Just thinking and this is probably not true, but what if he is afraid to help her or not treat her as if she is more fit than he is. Some people overcompensate with physically challenged people and try to treat them as superior beings who do not feel pain. Or he could just be an ass.

Just thinking and this is probably not true, but what if he is afraid to help her or not treat her as if she is more fit than he is. Some people overcompensate with physically challenged people and try to treat them as superior beings who do not feel pain. Or he could just be an ass.

I think the probelm with him is when she is not doing the task. When she ishe is so supportive...but when they are jsut travelling or when he is stressed about something he treats her so coldly...I don;t think there is any chemistry there.

I think Sarah is getting to know him better and that is good for their relationship. IMO, he looks like a cold person. When he speaks to her, he does not look at her, but the editing could be doing this too. When dating couples go on this show, they really learn a lot about each other, how much they can depend on each other, etc. It's a grueling way to learn about your partner, but better than a marriage. Going to be very tough on the Kentucky couple. I wish them luck. They need the money more than the others. The others like the models are young and have opportunities to make money in their lives.

YAY!!!!! No more Peter the Jerk! YAY!!!!! I feel badly for Sarah, but I think she appreciated having her eyes open to the real Peter. Bet she didn't want that on national TV, though.

I'm INCREDIBLY grateful the Cho brothers made it to the end in good time. That was so incredibly sweet what they did for the Kentucky couple. I hope the Cho's win the entire thing.

That camel race was a hoot!

I'm loving the different ways they are getting clues this time -- audio, visual, puzzle, the full spectrum of multi-media. Very very cool.

Love this show!

YAY....No more sucky Peter!!!! What a jerk!!!

did you hear that..bionic Spider woman??? He really doesn't see her as a person does he.

I am loving the Cho brothers...I jsut wish they were better are directions...I doubt they will winn...they just aint aggressive enough.

I am not liking the beauty queens too much...

Yippee! I was so happy my favorite teams made it in last night. All but that one dating couple are my favorites. Don't know nothing about them. Was I glad to see Peter lose!!!! :D Of course Sarah had to go with him. But I felt like smacking him everytime he made her do the climbing. She got his number now and can get a new man to take his place, a much better guy, a nuturing loving man like OMC. I agree, that robotic monkey smacking that camel was so funny :lol: . But now, since I love most of the couples, they'll have to go one by one, week by week. Who will win????????

See I am torned by the beauty queens. I do like the fact that they don;t hesitate with the challenges and they are very competitive. But I just don;t like their cut throat tactic. I just don;t think there really is any need for that...they never got any real advantage by being unpleasant to others and I think the unpleasantness can even be a disadvantage at times.

The other team I am not liking is Rob and kimberley. They are pretty unpleasant to each other but I guess they really are not as bad as some of the couples we have met before. The cho brothers are my favorite cos they are just very decent guys...but as racers they are not really very good so I am torned about that too.

:blink:

I know my eyesight is bad, but what is your avatar. Is it Clay in a Halloween costume??? :lol:

I'm sorry you're missing TAR. It is so good. The scenes of Asia are awesome. They say you can go on a website and try to enter to win a trip to one of the pit stops. but with what is going on in N. Korea now, It's scary, but the contestants went. Will try to get info.

:ole0: Here's a hollar for next Sunday.

Ok...I am really hating on the beauty queens, they were just so condescending on the people selling tickets...

I think what they did with BAMA right there was not right...it just pissed them off.

uh oh...I don;t think Clay could do this.

AHHHH poeple you cannot wait on each other...

:o

Can you believe it? The Kentucky couple got a non-elim again, but must be first next week or have to wait 30 minutes. It's like lightning striking twice in the same place. I doubt if their luck is going to get them through next week. Out of all, they need the money, but they did get a nice vacation. Hope they can take the kids. Those beauty queens are so lucky and the models, too. My heart is with the other guys, except the daters who fight all the time. Go home. people, and fight there. I finally caught on to what the "six pack" was. duh! :o