The Amazing Race

Couch Tomato

That was a cool episode. I'm glad Victor and his sister are learning to communicate; I'm very glad Mel "smoked" the young 'uns (and was smart enough to read the clue with the basket!); it was cool that the bunch of teams all arrived together and seemed OK with it all; and I'm happy that the brother stuntmen are still in it. The blondes were OK, but not my favorite.

Oooooo, next week -- big kitties! I like big kitties! But Luke's Mom doesn't look too good...

There was, of course, the patented "foreshadowing" that TAR loves, when it had Mike talking early on in the episode how they want to go far, try their best, but never forget that they are having fun. That pretty much sealed the deal for me. I'm still sad about it though. I think if they gave a "fan favorite" award for this year, Mike and Mel would have it locked up.

I really don't mind any of the teams that are left at this point. I find that refreshing, actually. I know some have to have someone to "love to hate," but not me. I like that I at least like all of the teams left.

Yeah. This year is unusual in that there are no teams I really can't stand. Although that one cheerleader was getting on my last nerve tonight. *g* I just loved Mel & Mike. They were almost always supportive of each other and didn't get too negative or pushy with any of the locals. Not to mention they had a huge sense of humor about it all.

They are in my all time top 5 TAR teams. :clap:

Next Sunday, regular time, I believe. They took last night "off" due to the country music awards.

luckiest, I became a fan of The Amazing Race on Facebook, and get regular updates from them. I also get clips -- but I think they are from the CBS website, which you may or may not have access to.

Maybe I'm the only person alive who actually liked the two sisters. I don't know their names. But then again all I remember is Luke and Victor. Don't know any of the others' names. They are very competitive yet supportive of each other. Hated it when Luke's mom told him to stop calling her mom. At this point I don't like that team. The two women I hated that they mocked those who didn't speak their language. So I'm going with Victor and his sister to win.

I know the feeling where you have to go so bad that everything looks yellow. They probably thought they had a few minutes to spare. That was their worst mistake.

Well, that finale sucked, for me. I felt so bad for Luke when he got stuck towards the end of his challenge....he was so far ahead to begin with. Good for Tammy & Victor, I guess. So glad the red heads didn't win.