The Amazing Race

Couch Tomato

Oh I see them as being very real. They act crummy towards their competition as part of their strategy. But I see their real selves once they start talking to the camera. It was consistent in all the shows they've ever been on even their wedding special.

I know they are one of those polarizing people...people either love them or hate them but they sure can make the show very entertaining and interesting. They remind me of my other favorite reality show winner...Dr will from Big Brother.

In the end...I do think that Rob and Amber are really nice people...just very competitive...while Schmirna...I don't think I really want to meet them...cos if this is how they are in real life...yuck.

Kinda weird in that we didn't start the show until now, and I think Ansa is done! So far, the Cha Cha's are not in a good place. I hope they can pull their heads back together.

I've seen the previews, and I don't think I'm gonna like one of the challenges. Rats are OMG ucky to me.

I think Eric and Danielle are the weird ones, thank you very much.

I loved Danny's comment about setting his rat free in a lab and putting make up on it. Too funny.

Looks like the Schmirna team isn't doing real well in the rat thing.

Interesting how people make bad choices - Oswald would have rocked painting nails!

Finally came on here, but I was sewing that damn dog bed - OK, I fixed he bobbin and it takes minutes to do it, but it is a little crooked. I guess sewing whhile lying on your stomache would make a good challenge. Guess I should have careted the machine down two floors to put on a table, sigh.

I still don't know hwo everyone does not just ask for help - kids are a great source of information. I wonder if the guidos will be penaltied for letting he kids hold the bags?

Oh gosh...who watch this episode???

how funny is that wheh schmirna didn;t know what they won...hee

and super love Danny and Oswald...I wish I didn't see the spoiler.

I think it was time for Teri to go home she was totally tired.

Ah, this plane stuff is really bad. I wonder if the team did not annticipate it. I hate it, as they do when a team is one day behind

yeah I was just so surprised that the flights were always full. And its a good thing the weather prevented Schmirna from leaving so much earlier...they would've had such an enormous lead. cos the would've been about to finish the race just when people were starting.

I just finished watching the episode on the DVR. As much as Mirna and Schmirna annoy me, they are funny too, and they are proving to be decent racers. I totally love Danny and Oswald -- so much fun. I'm gonna miss Teri and Ian, even if I thought it was their time to go.

Eric is a first class prick.

I'm very glad Uchenna and Joyce are still in this thing, and was really surprised that their 3rd place held up. The BQ's must have gotten lost....again.

As for Mirna and Schmirna leaving when Guidos were arriving -- I'm betting on it. This is the most I've ever seen a group spread out, except for the Guidos again, during their first race. I'm wondering if they were having flashbacks.

I just finished watching the episode on the DVR. As much as Mirna and Schmirna annoy me, they are funny too, and they are proving to be decent racers. I totally love Danny and Oswald -- so much fun. I'm gonna miss Teri and Ian, even if I thought it was their time to go.

Eric is a first class prick.

I'm very glad Uchenna and Joyce are still in this thing, and was really surprised that their 3rd place held up. The BQ's must have gotten lost....again.

As for Mirna and Schmirna leaving when Guidos were arriving -- I'm betting on it. This is the most I've ever seen a group spread out, except for the Guidos again, during their first race. I'm wondering if they were having flashbacks.

Yeah this will probably give the racers a relaxed leg cos I can;t see the guidos making up all that time.

16 hours difference between first and last? Wow. There's a time difference. Sheesh.

Eric and Danielle seem to have bad luck with flights, don't they? First they get thrown off a flight, then an airline won't bring back the flight to allow them on, even if the flight is still on the ground.

What was taking so long with that one travel agent? I didn't get that....

I think the problem was there are a lot of alternatives they can use cos they can connect to all places. So its like finding the best alternative...the flight of the BQ's got full so the others had to look for better combination. and they were just very picky...until they got lucky and somthing opened for them.

yes the guy really didn;t like them cos brought them to the wrong place...

what stupidity do you like polish sausage???WTF

Yeah, Mirna and Schmirna are being very annoying tonight. They are very much the persona of "the Ugly American" tonight.

Love the piano tuning challenge. That's a neat thing.

Wow...the BQ's won this leg -- but the show is two hours tonight....what's going on? Or will it be two one-hour episodes back to back?

Still love the Cha Cha's.

Mirna and Schmirna have tin ears. That is all.

Yeah it looks like two one hour show...but its weird cos no road block...I ownder if they just tool it out to start evening up the teams...or what...

You're right....no road block. I think your suggestion is probably correct in that they need to come up with a BIG equalizer again. The logistics for the way the show has panned out this season have to be a nightmare (not that they aren't anyway, but more so this time).

hee, forgot yose guys were here.

Some trick tuning the piano - that is like a sailing competition where I could out sail a better racer becasu they would have no idea about sail angles. Most people are pnly part way there and tthe girls are don.e - another tired Phil at theend of this race.

Maybe in the future, they will have the camera team call in when they are on thier way.