About your home boards

Ansamcw

Our Wild About Clay board is fairly new. It was created in Dec 2004 after our old board shut down because the owners were getting really busy with real life. We felt like orphans wandering around in the internet world but luckily we had a plan to meet at another board to try to regroup. I had been working on a family forum and thought that maybe, just maybe if people were interested I could create a board for us to gather in. The hardest part was trying to think of a name but Wild About Clay popped up and I loved the acronym which describes many of our members WAC (or WACky or WhACked :lol: ). Please come and visit us if you have some time - we welcome everyone with open arms and answer every post - you are definitely more than just a screen name there. We have some strange "conversations" in our chat thread but we definitely go off-topic in all of our threads. We talk about Clay and ourselves, post pictures of Clay and ourselves, and just have a good old time!!

Thanks to the FCA creators for giving me the opportunity to ramble on here about our wonderful little board!!

Wild About Clay forum (WAC)

Our Wild About Clay board is fairly new.  It was created in Dec 2004 after our old board shut down because the owners were getting really busy with real life.  We felt like orphans wandering around in the internet world but luckily we had a plan to meet at another board to try to regroup.  I had been working on a family forum and thought that maybe, just maybe if people were interested I could create a board for us to gather in.  The hardest part was trying to think of a name but Wild About Clay popped up and I loved the acronym which describes many of our members WAC (or WACky or WhACked  :lol: ).  Please come and visit us if you have some time - we welcome everyone with open arms and answer every post - you are definitely more than just a screen name there.  We have some strange "conversations" in our chat thread but we definitely go off-topic in all of our threads.  We talk about Clay and ourselves, post pictures of Clay and ourselves, and just have a good old time!!

Thanks to the FCA creators for giving me the opportunity to ramble on here about our wonderful little board!!

Wild About Clay forum (WAC)

Just took a peak and it looks really neat. I like your color scheme...haven;t been able to really go in and read...but when things slows down I think I will...

thanks for sharing

I made a fan fic board several months ago, and it started out being strictly for fan fics only, but then I slowly added new forums and subforums, such as a games forum, jokes forum, prayer/support forum, picture forum, Clay talk, and just plain fun stuff to do. All guests can view the board, I even have a guest book for non registered members to leave me feedback, it's kind of slow right now, but hopefully it'll pick up soon. Registration is by admin approval, and once registered and you post 25 times you may ask for access to the fan fic section. Feel free to check us out sometime!

All members that register must reply to the email that I send to your email address before you are approved, so I know that it's an active and valid email.

http://s7.invisionfree.com/Frees_Fan_Fic_World/index.php :lol:

I wanted to say that the Georgia Claymates site is a great one. I am part of them and I love the site, and I am not just saying that. We have some reviews of concerts and pictures of meetings and omc. We also have a funny section that everyone must check out that is with the pictures aka the claymates at large - it is too funny and you gotta check it out.

Kimmie

Georgia Claymates- come and check us out!

I love Aikenforums because it was really the first forum I ever visited and have stayed with since I joined. I've made friends with pretty much all the members. We're all very nice, sweet, and very sarcastic. If we make jokes of Clay, we are doing it out of love. We know Clay has a sense of humor so why not us?

Anyway, here's the link if ya wanna check it out...

http://aikenforums.com/index.php?act=idx

I have posted off an on (mostly off) since I first got into the fandom early 2003.

Heck, neurox was the first vault ever. I would never had all this great old clack if not for the owners of that site. I have been going there more lately because it is a nice refuge from angst.

My home board is Clayton's Place, which is a take-off of Peyton's Place. We've been described as 'irreverently intelligent' in some article. I don't know about that, but we have fun and we've made some really close friends on that board. We're small and we're not the typical Clay fan board. We'll mock and make fun of the haters and we don't censor any conversation, especially the ones that most boards do.

Well lets see ..There where 3 guys & a lady that started the Brotherhood of Clay...we wanted a place where women could be mods & admins..{unlike some male boards}..so its a light hearted place to crash away from your regular boards..yes i co-own the BOC & i have a "home" board too...but i love the way our members cut up with one & another..ALLSO we have a un-moderated section thats by invatation only..no mods or admins at all its wide open for any subject..just 1 rule don't leave mad at another member...well thats 'bout it check us out & see for yourself...due to recent spam by some of the haters sites you have to join to view the board ...thanks ...hope to see y'all there...

claypappy

My home is the Clayboard and I also have a Clay fan page on FB... Strictly for Clay fans only.