Dancing with the stars

kc01

Is anyone here watching dancing with the stars? I just love that show!! I want Mario Lopez to win!! I think he's great

I haven't seen the show so far, but I think Mario would be a wonderful dancer. My tv is broken and I haven't gotten the new one yet. I will be watching next week. :D

I saw bits of it and I was cringing at some of the dancers. Jerry springer just really stood there. Harry Hamlin was very stiff I thought. Mario is a natural.

I do enjoye this show but when there are so many dancers I kind of tune out. I probably will pay more attention as the deadwood are trimmed off the show... :D

I saw bits of it and I was cringing at some of the dancers. Jerry springer just really stood there. Harry Hamlin was very stiff I thought. Mario is a natural.

I do enjoye this show but when there are so many dancers I kind of tune out. I probably will pay more attention as the deadwood are trimmed off the show... :D

I agree. Besides there are so many good show on TV now, the Amazing Race, Survivor, Justice, Vanished. We tape them and try to keep up when we can. It's painful to see Springer. At least George Hamilton had some charm and sense of humor. I'm going with Joey Lawrnce, though why the bald head???????? :)

At first, I wasn't really too into the show. My mom's crazy about it, though! So one day, I decided to sit down and watch it with her... I ended up liking the show! I love how elegant it is...

I want Mario to win as well! He's my favorite!! :D

At first, I wasn't really too into the show. My mom's crazy about it, though! So one day, I decided to sit down and watch it with her... I ended up liking the show! I love how elegant it is...

I want Mario to win as well! He's my favorite!! :D

Aww...I am sorry now that I didn't give it a chance. I know that I really used to enjoy it. I guess I didn;t know most of the people on that's why I wasn't too intersted.

I will try to check it out next time...

is it the finals next week???

I'm a big fan of the show. It's coming back in a week or so with a whole new cast of characters...Julianne's brother has been added to the professionals and he's also a great dancer.

OK I had to pick up my mom from the airport so missed most of it..but I tell you what...somebody tell me that stiff ass Lachay will not be there every week. I'm sorry but he is annoying and he can't interview and he is getting on my nerves. It's my overwhelming feeling right now.

OK he's filling in until whatshername comes back from maternity leave. Please...push that baby out quickly!!

OK I had to pick up my mom from the airport so missed most of it..but I tell you what...somebody tell me that stiff ass Lachay will not be there every week. I'm sorry but he is annoying and he can't interview and he is getting on my nerves. It's my overwhelming feeling right now.

OK he's filling in until whatshername comes back from maternity leave. Please...push that baby out quickly!!

I think she had the bambino today. It sounded as if Drew didn't get a achance to rehearse.

They only had the lady celebs dance tonight. Most were pretty good, one glaring exception though.

Atinal, well, I watched in between 5 & 10 minutes naps.

I saw Jennie Garth and I thought she was pretty good for her first outing.

Josie Maran, she was stiff as a board which upsets me because Alec is so cute & sexy and he'll probably have to go home soon. Why do they keep giving him models.

Saw a rerun of the cheetah girl and she had it going on.

Mel B wasn't bad.

Who else was there, can you fill me in? Oh Jane Seymour, bet she was good.

I'm so pissed at myself for going to sleep because that is one of my favorite shows! I'm sure they will rerun the episode so I'll get to see it again. If not, I'm determined to stay awake tonight and I think Top Chef is a rerun from last year so no conflict.

Jane was really, really graceful - to the point I really can't see her pulling off the latin...

Man, Marie Osmond looks...mature but is working that cute factor to death...

Unless one of the guys is really, really horrible, I think it'll either be the model or the millionaire dude - the model danced bad, don't think she has that big a fan base - and I don't think the millionaire dude has a fan base at all. Unless he's paying for votes!

Jane was really, really graceful - to the point I really can't see her pulling off the latin...

Man, Marie Osmond looks...mature but is working that cute factor to death...

Unless one of the guys is really, really horrible, I think it'll either be the model or the millionaire dude - the model danced bad, don't think she has that big a fan base - and I don't think the millionaire dude has a fan base at all. Unless he's paying for votes!

I missed Jane altogether but saw a bit of Marie. I think between them they must have about 20 kids! Jane looks much better than Marie.

Doesn't the billionaire dude still own the Dallas Mavericks? He's a competitve guy so who knows....

I just wanted a bit more time to oogle Alec, he is so smokin :kos: hawt! He and Edyta got married not long ago. Can you just imagine what their kids will look like.

I watched the 1st hour and then I had to switch it over to watch my show, Heroes. Then at 9, I watched the new Journeyman show. I think I will like this show, but feel I may need to watch a few more episodes before I can get into the actors. I don't particularly like them, but love the premise of the show.

I think the Cheetah gal kicked some major bootie and expect her to go far. I am so sorry Jane Seymour didn't get to dance before I had to switch over. I just knew she was going to be elegant and graceful looking.

OT but does anyone remember seeing her in "Somewhere In Time" with Christopher Reeves? It's an old movie and she was so beautiful. Her beauty was never more striking than it was in that movie.

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Just realized I made the top of thread. Must show the appropriate appreciation........ :lmaosmiley-1:

Edited by Clayzorback

Ahh, Clayzor, Somewhere in Time is one of my favorite guilty pleasure movies.

Jane's dance was graceful. Evidently she had some type of accident long ago that kept her from her dream of becoming a ballerina, she still has back problems, so who knows how much that might limit her. She's also the mother of twins and stilll has a body like that.

I thought Jennie Garth did pretty well too. Cheetah girl sure knows how to move. Spice girl, the jury still out for me on her. The model, can't remember her name, I was expecting her to be able to move a little better than she did.

After the women did so well last night, I thought the guys would have a hard time doing well. I was pleasantly surprised. Even the worst of them seemed to be better than the worst in some of the other seasons.

Indy driver dude really surprised me, and he looked like he was having a blast. Jullienne sure seems to be a great choreographer for such a young dancer

Hopefully, I'll be able to remember their names better after next week. So many of them aren't familiar to me this season, but it looks like it will be fun.

I wonder how they decide which contestant gets which professional dancer??

I was glad to see Wayne go last night, but felt sorry for Cheryl. Wasn't she paired with that black rapper dude (Master P?) a couple of years ago?

I thought Wayne, Floyd, and Mark should have ALL gone before Albert! He was hot! Even though he didn't do as well on the second week as he did the first week (hot hip action!) I wish he had stayed around a few more weeks.

Not that I voted or anything, mind you!

But there was something about Wayne Newton that made me uncomfortable. It just seemed weird. Is it just me? I didn't get that feeling from Jerry Springer....

:imgtongue:

I like Wayne - I think he was just out of his element. He usually IS the show, and has complete control....plus, he is not a dancer, really. His reality talent show a couple of years ago was, IMO, the best of all of them. He gave honest, constructive criticism.

Of course, prolly the only person who has more money than him, this year on the show, is Mark.

I realise Mark won't likely make it very much further, but I like him a lot, and admire that he is doing this despite the new artificial hip. I can kind of see the fighting entreprenurial spirit there.