Clay wedding songs

I was told that Clay used to sing at weddings, and I was wondering if anyone knew what songs he sang. And I need a father and daughter dance song. Does somebody have any ideas for that. Thank you so much for the help. :)

I think that "Because You Loved Me" on the new album (ATDW) would be an excellent father and daughter dance song.

I was told that Clay used to sing at weddings, and I was wondering if anyone knew what songs he sang. And I need a father and daughter dance song. Does somebody have any ideas for that. Thank you so much for the help. :)

I think that "Because You Loved Me" on the new album (ATDW) would be an excellent father and daughter dance song.

Can't help you with that one right off the bat. But I did tape all of season 2 of American Idol, when I get a chance I'll review the tapes to see which songs he sang and if any are suitable for weddings. You haven't found anything off the new CD that you like?

Marshie1082

Can't help you with that one right off the bat. But I did tape all of season 2 of American Idol, when I get a chance I'll review the tapes to see which songs he sang and if any are suitable for weddings. You haven't found anything off the new CD that you like?

Marshie1082

Marshie1082

Marshie1082

Hi KC01, For the father daughter dance, how about Kenny Roger's You decorate my life, or Through the Years, which I think would be appropriate. I can't find the song I had found one time that Clay sang at a wedding, but one wedding I went to, a cousin sang the Andre Bocelli song I go wih you which in Italian is Con te partiro. Absolutely beautiful. I don't know if you have a singer or will use taped music.

At my wedding, instead of coming into the church with "here comes the bride", I had the organist play Trumpet Voluntary which is not common, but excellent. I am giving you a list from an album my son bought at the Pennsylvania Renassaisance Fair. They were Timeless Classics, wedding favorite arranged for solo harp www.louislynch.com.

Cantabile by Mozart

Canon by Pachelbel

Hornpike by Purcell

Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring by Bach

Trumpet Voluntary by Jeremiah Clark

Wedding Day, traditional Irish

Spring Medley, Vivaldi, 4 Seasons

Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana

Rondeau by Mouret

Ar Eirin ni NeosfainnCe hi, Traditional Irish

Ode to joy by Beetoven

Ave Maria, Schubert

Hornpipe, Handel Water Music

Trumpet Tune, Percell

Lauda, Italian

Largo, Handel Xerxe

Arrival of the Queen of Sheba, Handel

Jupiter, Gustav Hoist, The Planets

Canon by Pachelbel

It's killing me that I can't find that wedding song by Clay. Best Wishes. Romy

KC01

Finally found the song Clay sang at a friend's wedding. It's called, "me and you?" Couldn't find the lyrics and it was mentioned on All Things Clay Aiken which I think has closed down, but the mp3 was probably there long ago. Maybe someone else can trace the mp3 for you. Best, Romy

we have the mp3 at fca media

and the lyrics in the FCA Clay song book jsut look for Me and You in the index.

all those sound like beautiful songs. thank you for all the help. and the Clay song is just breathtaking! Thank you all so much :D

:D

Now I know that you probably got enough song choices now, but I happened across Debbie Boone's "You light up my life" in The Ultimate Wedding Album. I used to love that song and it is still beautiful. Have a simple gorgeous wedding.

that is such a great song that would be nice bunny