MONTAGE CONTEST announcement and rules

Couch Tomato

MONTAGE CONTEST

Rules: You must use a song or bonus track from A THOUSAND DIFFERENT WAYS.

Category 1: This contest will have 2 categories. Category one is for people using CLAY CENTRIC video only

Category 2: You must use a song or bonus track from A THOUSAND DIFFERENT WAYS. The video can be any subject close to your heart. Entries will be showcased at fcamedia and put on you tube. We are extremely excited about this category and think using Clay songs to reach people with other interests can go a long way to grabbing new fans. Just think of this as a grass roots promo for ATDW.

Submisison date deadline; moved to November 23

YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR SUBMISSION BY EITHER:

POSTING ON YOUTUBE AND SENDING THE LINK TO COUCHIE AT:

contest@findingclayaiken.com

Send the montage to Couchie through YOUSENDIT OR AIM. SEND the yousend it link to her at the above address. AIM ADDRESS IS COUCHTOMATOTOO. I am usually online in the evenings.

We will also post the video at FCA media.

Voting: November 23 - November 29th

Winner announced: November 30th

1st prize Clay stuff gift basket including Linda Huber clay print, Clay concert DVDs and other Clay goodies

2nd prize Clay stuff gift basket including RCA promo poster

3rd prize – clay gift basket

LINKS TO MONTAGES WILL BE POSTED IN THE CONTEST FORUM AS THEY COME IN. THE VOTING THREAD WILL BE SET UP BY NOVEMBER 23RD ONCE ALL THE ENTRIES HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED.

Just curious, if a new appearence comes along, ie Tyra, Regis and Kelly etc, and we want to add a clip or soemthing from that appearence but already submitted our montage, could we go ahead and edit it and re-submit with the new one? :unsure:

I think as long as we haven't entered the voting period I think thats ok....as long as its with the same song. I also think you should let us know so we can make a note of the changes in the entry posting.

Just curious, if a new appearence comes along, ie Tyra, Regis and Kelly etc, and we want to add a clip or soemthing from that appearence but already submitted our montage, could we go ahead and edit it and re-submit with the new one? :unsure:

I think as long as we haven't entered the voting period I think thats ok....as long as its with the same song. I also think you should let us know so we can make a note of the changes in the entry posting.

Yeah, no need to worry about that. ^_^

Since Tyra is airing on the 22nd, could we move the entry date up a day or back which ever means waiting till the 23rd. :ph34r: Just curious.

hmmm we should defintiely consider that...will see what couchie says.

Guest dreamlarge

Since Tyra is airing on the 22nd, could we move the entry date up a day or back which ever means waiting till the 23rd. :ph34r: Just curious.

hmmm we should defintiely consider that...will see what couchie says.

Was this question ever answered?

Guest dreamlarge

I accidentally left someone out of the credits on my montage. So last night I retyped the credits, re-rendered the montage, and put up a new link at You Tube. The link that is up now has the corrected credits. To avoid confusion, I deleted the original link at You Tube, but I wanted to say thank you to the people who commented on the montage. Unfortunately, your kind comments were deleted also.