All About Clay Gabfest: Favorite Clack moments

Ansamcw

lord please save me from the It's so Raven marathon going on in my living room.

Love the banner!!

Kelly Ripa is a tool. I'll start with that. Why did she do that. Was she egged on by STern. Does she read the tabloids and believe them. Does she just not like Clay. Was she put off because he was so good and gave as good as she did? Beyotch.

Well lets get this ball rolling....

a lot of really prime calck came our way this last week...too bad it had to be tainted by one harpy diva...

but I really want to concentrate on the great moments of this week...

I will start the ball rolling...for me...the best moment was when Clay started interveiwing Tyra. I loved that cos that was when i saw Tyra really stopped being a TV host and just got engaged with Clay person to person. And Clay got her to open up so much...

lord please save me from the It's so Raven marathon going on in my living room.

Love the banner!!

Kelly Ripa is a tool. I'll start with that. Why did she do that. Was she egged on by STern. Does she read the tabloids and believe them. Does she just not like Clay. Was she put off because he was so good and gave as good as she did? Beyotch.

Well Couchie had faster fingers... :D

I really think this is it...I don't think she is that good an actress that she truly was pissed with him through the show. I think she was taken aback a bit that he was challenging and her and was combative. I think that made her sensitive to that point that she didn't like Clay's shutting her up. But I do beleive she wasn;t really truly pissed until she was off the show.

I too think HS needled her about it...and maybe other firends called her up to be outraged for her. then I bet she ehard the rumor that the producers wanted him back...that probably pissed her off.

I just want the rest of that Tyra interview... how do we get into her vault?

so do we think this whole I wanna talk show thing is a feasible thing or just a clay aiken can't go to the grocery store type of thing

Did you look at twhats on mornign talk show now...there are all these guys that I never heard before with talk shows. I never checked them out...but it seems like everyone can get a talk show. I do think it is very feasible.

and i think he will be fantastic with it. I just hope they do add musical numbers from him

Yep, the Tyra/Clay show will probably always be one of my favorite pieces of clack. I even got my husband to watch it, and he really enjoyed it. I think it had a lot to do with Tyra being so beautiful, but hey I don't care. He thought Tyra and Clay were great together. I think Tyra showed that there is so much more to being beautiful than looking good.

but out of all the crazy publicity he's had this was such fluff that it didn't particular bother me..only her silly rant did on Monday because she seemed to make is uch a personal thing. But I believe he handled it all great..and thank god for the insider. They really cut him a big old break over there.

My mom watched Tyra too...she saw it before me. I didn't even tell her Clay was going to be on. She called me at work to tell me...and normally at that time she's watching the big O. She also said they made a great team.

I enjoy the R&K thing until I discovered the Ripacrite was a bitch.

I like all of Clay's incredibly bad dancing!

I think this is what pisses me off about the whole thing. This was goign to be one of my most favorite Clack. He was just so smart and witty...he was also great witht eh scripted moments...like the gogo thing...and with the makeover lady...and he was great interveiwing Emmitt and Mario...his questions were very interesting. And yeah the bad dancing was just precious.

now I can;t even do screencaps since I have to see her ugly face.

but maybe I will cos it does show how outmatched she was.

Frankly, I think the only dance step he has down pat is some kind of grind - and that one shag he did with Q.

I also liked him crushing the Ritz crackers and granny matter-of-factly explaining that Clay's only musically talented grandchild.

And the horror of Martha of "a whole stick of butter?!?!?!?"

how do we get into her vault

Heh, couchie...I imagine Clay's trying to figure out this very same thing....or at least he was by the end of that show. B)

oh...and this...

hahagif.gif

When he was saying to Antonio Epps "Ha!" that he wouldn't give Tyra the time of day when she was younger! :lol::lol: Loved it!

lol..oh shit..this reminds me...I've never watched Martha!! Oh the horror.

Heh, couchie...I imagine Clay's trying to figure out this very same thing....or at least he was by the end of that show. B)

LOL why do I think you and I aren't talking the same language.

Frankly, I think the only dance step he has down pat is some kind of grind - and that one shag he did with Q.

I also liked him crushing the Ritz crackers and granny matter-of-factly explaining that Clay's only musically talented grandchild.

And the horror of Martha of "a whole stick of butter?!?!?!?"

hee...martha..oh she can be quite liberal with her butter...

I think what I didn;t like about this appearance was how stiff Martha was as an interviewer.

but he looked really good that day.

Martha was even more horrified! I admit, it tickled the hell out of me when she put out her "healthy" pineapple thingy - and no one on the boards is making that - they are all making the horror that is Hot Pineapple Salad!

How far back to we go? I liked the "Day With Clay" on ET excessively as well! Bad Clay lip syncing!

You know, I never thought Clay was combative with Kelly, he was just giving back to her. I know she mentioned it during the coffee talk segment but I felt she did her share of in your face stuff to him. As a matter of fact seemed like there were a couple of times where he had to back up to keep from being hit in the face with a Barbie tea party picture.

Actually, the best line of the R&K thing with me was when he was ribbing her and Gelman told him to keep going and then something something and he said something about it being easy to make fun of her because there was so much material and patted her on the back. I don't care what she says now - to me taht was real Clay acting as he would with friends. I imagine he was told top relax and act like he was with a friend or something. And so he did.

This is one reason why I would never really be freinds with Clay, I can admire quick witted people froma distance, but my competitive nature paired with a slow wit would make friendship too hard.

This is one reason why I would never really be freinds with Clay, I can admire quick witted people froma distance, but my competitive nature paired with a slow wit would make friendship too hard.

ahhhhh... As much as my ego says I can keep up with him...deep down, I'm not so sure..lol.. he is gooooood.

Really don't know how he kept a lid on that mouth on idol.

Yeah, well...you might not SPEAK it all that much, but I know for a fact you understand it well.

LOL..oh shut up.

oh...and this...

hahagif.gif

When he was saying to Antonio Epps "Ha!" that he wouldn't give Tyra the time of day when she was younger! :lol::lol: Loved it!

GAH loved that too. Cos that is one thing that wasn't too much in evidence that day...his goofy nature. It just came out very few times...but of course, he was in front of a beautiful woman.

see with Kimmel and Leno, he does not mind being goofy...but there was a very different aura around Clay with tyra...you can tell it was a man wanting to impress not just the audience but his hostess. I actually felt like he was a bit shy and tongue tied in the beginning.