Baltimore, MD: Lyric Opera House,

Ansamcw

OK this...

"They reported at the CB when he was talking about the tabloid story that he said maybe his fly was down longer than he thought it was....

It's been edited out over there already...

was jsut inserted in by the cellcerter...Clay didn;t say it... :P

Veterans and newbies banter. Name, phone no, e-mail - regular contact

Comparing the fans to stalkers: "They will never leave you alone." He's so funny. :D

Plugging Quiana's CD sampler - she says my baby needs to eat!

Introing MGUCL.

Edited by bottlecap

CB

turn on the lights one more time.. oh pretty people.. lets see how many people here for the first time.. you been to a show before and they made you sit back there..raise you hand if you have never been to a clay aiken concert before..keep your hand up. .those of you that have never been before take a look around you.. these people who make you stand outside around my bus..even though my bus is not here.. these are people..who wil have your name, email, phone address.. and ss number.. before you leave tonight and will be calling you every night..they say they will be your friend.. and in a deep voice he said.. BUT THEY WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONG....crowd gos nutzzz..

CB

introducing Jessie.. now.. so fortunate to have him with us..big applause and screaming..last 3 years. two people with me .. quiana parlor.. at home SC. with Chamberlin getting ready for his first Christmas.. she told him something about.. Chamberlin needs to eat.. think she wants to go back to work.. now talking about her song..became one of his favorites.. she did such an amazing job with it that I decided to steal it

Very pretty, very very pretty

Gorgeous!!!!

Talk about supporting local groups and Charities

OMG...he is in a mood tonight...he has gone over and hour and a half I think.

This DSIAFCD is fantastic...

hee small crack on the glory note...very tiny...

They had a crazy night...as they went down nJ turnpike...went through the toll and the bus stopped and didn;t go..then they lost the music..then the truck towing the bus got a flat tire...he said the Bus came out the assembly line the day after his Bday..he said if it was onhis bday then it woudl be better.

he said if you were going to do it committ..this is cos during the start of the HYMALC and people were half hearted clapping

they were taking cameras away.

the suit is brugundy...

he looked 7 ft tall whne he came out...

CW...he looked comfortable and casual

and he is funny...

Darn. Didn't quite make it back for AIW. How did he do?

he nailed it...

a tiny bauble in DSIAFCD glory note...just a crack.

heee..a clay aiken love child... but he is the kind of controversy!!

A what? What did I miss???

There will be a random drawing for the opportunity to have his lovechild. Since you weren't here, you don't get to put your name into the hopper.

What.

little girl was 4 and was shy with Clay and he said jsut say something in the phone and she whispered EDEN...

he talked about Quiana...

Angie is on tour with Jamie Foxx

and Quiana is home with her baby...and asked the epople to buy her sampler...

several standing Os...one for Emmanuel...DSIAFCD...AIW and one after the first song

the audience was very noisy and very rude...

was looking and sounding comfortable..

did the orchestra react to his banter...very much laughing ...lots of positive reaction.

he seems to get in trouble...and he saw someone put their ahnds on someones mouh and he said that is rude...I was rude and I shouldn't have done it...but he would do it again.

When he was talking about he wasn;t classy and he was in his pajamas and they hooted and he said its nto sexy...and when poeple hooted again he said beleive me I was there and it was not sexy.

According to CB, it iill be appearing in a tabloid.

Well, at least that should help get rid of the gay rumor. ;)

Really? The non-Clay fans I assume. Were they heckling him?

Edited by Claygasm

Nope they were Clay fans..they were rude to the orchstra...calling out wheres clay ...or hope its not too long or somethign like that. Then they were hollering at Clay...being famehos. Jsut overly enthusiastic fans...

Nope they were Clay fans..they were rude to the orchstra...calling out wheres clay ...or hope its not too long or somethign like that. Then they were hollering at Clay...being famehos. Jsut overly enthusiastic fans...

Silly me. Thinking Clay fans are polite.

I really should know better. :glare:

There will be a random drawing for the opportunity to have his lovechild. Since you weren't here, you don't get to put your name into the hopper.

What.

OK, I need clarification on this ruling, because I managed to hear AIW. Does that make me elligible? Please say yes. :P

According to CB, it iill be appearing in a tabloid.

Well, at least that should help get rid of the gay rumor. ;)

BWAH!!!!

Silly me. Thinking Clay fans are polite.

I really should know better. :glare:

I don't call those fans overly enthusiastic. I call those fans "target practice with my Red Ryder gun."

:ph34r:

I don't call those fans overly enthusiastic. I call those fans "target practice with my Red Ryder gun."

:ph34r:

BWAH...Clay wanted to send them out to the hall...

he said if this was my classroom you would be out in the hall now...hee

CG...wasn't it there at Baltimore that the local fans were so 'organized'? Like walking up and down the aisles with something---was it tape for flashes? Just seems that I got the feeling that these particular group of fans was...er... :unsure: ...quite...er...enthusiastic... :ph34r:

Claygasm..apparantly the next story to hit the tabloids is that Clay has a love child running around Raleigh... only thing I don't know if he was snarking or if it's truly going to hit the tabloid.

That would be Charlotte, no? as that's where he went to college--or did she move to Raleigh to be closer to the father?? [/snerk]