Greensboro, NC...War memorial Auditorium

Ansamcw

Back to the "tearing up" thing for a second, with Faye and MGUCL....

I'm watching the clack from the Charlotte show, via xxx4clayr...and watch Clay when he mentioned Brett during the intro to the song. It looks like HE tears up then and there. What a sweetheart....

I really don't want these concerts to end either, but there's some good clack to help us remember. The stuff from Charlotte is fantastic...as I'm sure the clack from tonight will be as well.

When you think that this is the first Christmas Brett is away...that in itself is very difficult. When you think that he is away because of war....and one that he may not agree with...must be sooooo much more difficult.

oh man...I just made myself tear up too...

Ok Ansa, you just made me tear up!

I am so far behind in downloading clack I may never get it all! And when I do my hard drive might explode!

Oh well, it gives me something to do the next couple of days.....

Yup me too...I ahven;t really watched too much clack the last few days...

I may just watch this tour in order...

Oh BTW...don't forget the FCA concert pages...its a great way to relive each one.

Per CV cellcerter:

Clay ran past everyone and got on the bus. (Wonder why he's getting on the bus?)

He was wearing sweat pants. Cellcerter says she is sure he'll come back out.

Jerome came off the bus and is lining them up.

Jerome had a special place picked out for everyone?

Jerome is checking the line.

Everyone is getting out their recording devices.

The 18-wheeler is about to pull out into the line!

Jaymes is also on the bus.

Clay is off the bus and Jaymes is with him. They say she's tiny.

He's walking down the street to the end of the line. Jerome and Jaymes are with him.

Someone is trying to get video of this.

He's coming! He's coming!

Lots of flashes. Crowd is VERY quiet.

Now they're starting to scream a bit.

I hear him say Merry Christmas!

CV cellcerter reports his hands are so warm!

He then got on the bus. Jaymes disappeared somewhere down the line??? She started down the line with him but she seems to be gone. Maybe she's just talking to folks. No idea what happened to her!

(Maybe a fan mugged her!)

*Sniff* The end of the last cellcert....

OK clarification...so when Jaymes came with the SUV it was jsut to move equipment???...then Clay came out and actually rode on the bus...and the certer is not sure if Jaymes joined them in the bus or she probably went on the SUV...???

hee the stories are getting all mixed up now...

From Bus reports from CB via CH:

.....he's in sweat pants...Jerome is checking the line...it appears that Clay is going to walk the line..he is on the bus currently....Jerome is checking the line. Look like rockettes....Raleigh and Durham -- who am I looking at? Oh, it's Jaymes. She's on the bus. Screaming now. Applauding. Clay came off the bus and Jaymes was with him. She's tiny.

....He just walking down the street...he is half way down the next street...he, Jaymes and Jerome....

MERRY CHRISTMAS....I HEARD HIM!!!!

HIS HANDS ARE SO WARM, THEY TOUCHED HIM...

HE IS ON THE BUS...JAYMES DIDN'T COME BACK WITH HIM...

he started at the other end.. he is flying down the line..getting close. .hands are ready.. and hers (cellcerter's) are nice and clean.. merry christmas.. awesome she said..she touched his thumb and index finger..said it was very HOT.... its been a amazing experience for her..and she will put up her review tomorrow.. lots of comotion going on.. she said hang on for a minute..the Claymates are excited.. the security is like WHOWWW..THEY CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS .. they are astonished.. sorkid waiting for bus to move. she is in perfect position for a great shot..security is really in awe.. hey someone should have told them the King was coming...

Clay is coming ..such a bright light from the flashes...on one is making any noise...some just cheered...merry christmas...ooo your hands are so warm...i heard him say merry christmas...they were third to the last...he is on the bus...Jaymes didn't come back with them...doesn't know where Jaymes is...she is so tiny and he has these strides, they probably left her in the dust...they are going to leave...

Wearing sweatpants and Carolina sweatshirt....

From Bus reports from CB via CH:

.....he's in sweat pants...Jerome is checking the line...it appears that Clay is going to walk the line..he is on the bus currently....Jerome is checking the line. Look like rockettes....Raleigh and Durham -- who am I looking at? Oh, it's Jaymes. She's on the bus. Screaming now. Applauding. Clay came off the bus and Jaymes was with him. She's tiny.

....He just walking down the street...he is half way down the next street...he, Jaymes and Jerome....

MERRY CHRISTMAS....I HEARD HIM!!!!

HIS HANDS ARE SO WARM, THEY TOUCHED HIM...

HE IS ON THE BUS...JAYMES DIDN'T COME BACK WITH HIM...

he started at the other end.. he is flying down the line..getting close. .hands are ready.. and hers (cellcerter's) are nice and clean.. merry christmas.. awesome she said..she touched his thumb and index finger..said it was very HOT.... its been a amazing experience for her..and she will put up her review tomorrow.. lots of comotion going on.. she said hang on for a minute..the Claymates are excited.. the security is like WHOWWW..THEY CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS .. they are astonished.. sorkid waiting for bus to move. she is in perfect position for a great shot..security is really in awe.. hey someone should have told them the King was coming...

Clay is coming ..such a bright light from the flashes...on one is making any noise...some just cheered...merry christmas...ooo your hands are so warm...i heard him say merry christmas...they were third to the last...he is on the bus...Jaymes didn't come back with them...doesn't know where Jaymes is...she is so tiny and he has these strides, they probably left her in the dust...they are going to leave...

Wearing sweatpants and Carolina sweatshirt....

I was the said celcerter. ;) I don't know if you guys know me much but I mainly hang out in CB, CV and OFC with yes the same name. :) I went to both Charlotte and Greensboro so I've already had a pretty productive weekend. If you want to know more, read my review, well everywhere Clay related. LOL. Take care all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hey sorkid...thanks for sharing your experiences with the fandom. I always love the cellcert report on CB cos it gives so many different percpective.

Glad you had so much fun and hope to read more of your Clay sightings in the enxt tour.