Grey's Anatomy - Seriously? Seriously!

Couch Tomato

Well this is my favorite television show. And after all these years, this will be a first. Ellen Pompeo actually showed me should could act on last week's show. Although she is the show's namesake I find her its weakest link.

My 4 favorite characters are Addison, Callie, Bailey and Christina. What a wonderful group of female characters -all totally different, all vibrant in their own way.

Yup...I think that was Meh's strongest scene ...when she was talking to her mom.

What a character she is, the elder Dr. Gray...and unfortunately...I have a relative that is just like her. Sister of my Grandfather. Until she died my mom has always intimidated by her and everyone else in the family ahd a love hate relationship with her.

My favorite characters are Bailey, Addison, Callie, Alex, Burke, Christina

Cannot stnad George...I am on the fence about Izzie and Meh and Derek...BORING.

I find the George/Izzy triangle stuff sort of weird. For so long we had to listen to how devasted Izzy was the love of her life died. What the heck was his name again? I'm so bad about remembering character's name. I can't even remember George's wife's name LOL Anyway, Izzy was so devastated and now she is over it? So quickly? Hopping in bed with George? I don't recall seeing any signs along the way that there was even any interest there. I find it interesting that both Izzy and George's wife have lots of money.

I see Addison is going to have a spin off. I love Christina's character. I also like Alex. My least favorite character is Ellen (Meredith ) Go figure. I was the same way about Seinfield. I loved every one on that show except Jerry.

Yeah I think its because they are just the lynch pin that holds all these crazy characters together, they are really not as interesting as their friends. In GA's case...I also think Ellen is a very bad actress. To me she is like Evangeline Lili of lost...they lack a certain depth that would make thier characters more sympathetic and realistic. Like I just can;t ebleive they are these almost super human women that all these men went after and in Kate's case, also this person with all these criminal skills.

I agree Ansamcw. they are both terrible at acting. I just can't buy into the Kate being allowed to go everywhere a man would go. Most men would not let her go and do the things she is allowed to do. Just isn't believable to me. Grey's character has nothing special to endure her to me. No depth at all to her character.

Well as of tonight I have no intention of watching GA next season. I'm normally pretty good when I make up my mind at something even if the first few weeks are difficult. I gave up my soaps cold turkey after a lifetime of watching and did the same for American Idol despite the constant pressure in my very house to watch it. I'm free, just like Christina.

Well I feel asleep and missed the first half hour. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

WTH happened?

No wedding. Big mistake there.

Ding dong flunked his residency test. Does that mean he won't be back on the show?

McDreamy still loves Grey, but she won't commit? Move on to better things McDreamy.

Yeah, this finale was filled with surprises for me. I don't think I liked the way the season ended either.

Won't they repeat the show tonight at 8? Also you can catch it on ABC.COM. I can fill you in but since you missed half you may want to watch it for yourself. Christina was great but she's just not enough.

Well I feel asleep and missed the first half hour. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

WTH happened?

No wedding. Big mistake there.

Ding dong flunked his residency test. Does that mean he won't be back on the show?

McDreamy still loves Grey, but she won't commit? Move on to better things McDreamy.

Yeah, this finale was filled with surprises for me. I don't think I liked the way the season ended either.

I have to admit that I found the show engaging because they did manage to put in a very good cast. Loved Burke and christina's scenes...the scene in the operating room and Burkes vows was just so swoony. I did enjoy the crisp dialogue...and I surely didn't see that Burke would be the one to back out of the wedding and george flunking...but everything else was a huge cliche' and really pretty depressing.