AI Videos...HELP!!!!!

ClazyForClaleigh26

Hey, Fellow Claymates!

I'm trying to download the AI Finale videos from this website & I'm wondering if something got messed up in the process b/c I tried to do what I normally do which is go to http://www.findingclayaikenmedia.com/video/idol.htm & then go to the Video section & the Top 2 & then the message comes up saying,

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.findingclayaikenmedia.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

Click the Back button to try another link.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found

Internet Explorer

And I was wondering if the admins took off this website & if you did, could you please tell me where else to get the Final 2 Results. If you could e-mail me at eweber2@att.net, I'd appreciate it very much!

Have a good rest of the weekend!

Love Ya, Mean It!

Ellie

The videos were up temporarily as we relived the AI2 season. I can't house them at all times as I would put FCA at risk. They really practice due diligence about shutting down websites that host this material.

So, does this mean that the episodes are no longer available?? Or is there a way to get them privately??

Thanks much,

~lynn~

The videos were up temporarily as we relived the AI2 season. I can't house them at all times as I would put FCA at risk. They really practice due diligence about shutting down websites that host this material.

So, does this mean that the episodes are no longer available?? Or is there a way to get them privately??

Thanks much,

~lynn~

Lynn hit the nail right on the head...b/c Season 2 is the ONLY finale that I DON'T have on video...and this was my FAVORITE season!!!!

Love Ya, Mean It!

Ellie