WHO IS GOING WHERE

I'll formerly set this up all pretty tomorrow..but just put where you''re going on this thread when you know. Then we can see if anybody needs touring buddies, decide which parties to go to, etc.

Sounds like a good idea.. :lightblub:

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Hi Everyone,

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I'm from Arizona and am going to the California 3=fer. I just hooked up with someone from the CH.

I'm so glad you have this thread. Before I hooked up, I was really apprehensive about going alone; I

have never travelled to see Clay. This is my first time and I'm sooo excited; I have only seen him the 3X he has come to AZ - IT, 2 JNT.

Hope to meet many of you.

I am not sure where I will be going yet. It all depends on whether Clay will tour in IN; St. Paul, MN; IL or ideally Wisconsin. If not, Columbus is most likely where I will go since I have family in Dayton OH. Keeping fingers crossed for Wisconsin.

Hi everyone and happy St. Patricks day! I bunch of the KCCLAYFANS are going to the Dallas show and the Embassy was kind enough to set up a block of rooms for the Clay Aiken Fans. The rate is $95 for a 2 room suite. They even built a web reservation page for us. The info is below. I am so excited! Hope to see yall in Dallas!!! Bev

Embassy Link.

Book fast. Once the rooms are gone, they are gone.

/secure.hilton.com/en/es/...upCode=CAF

This will take them to the reservation site where they can enter their specific information, arrival/departure dates, room preferences, etc. Do Not change the dates on the first screen, even if you will not be arriving on June 6 - do that on the next screen.

Embassy Suites Dallas - DFW Intl Airport South

4650 W. Airport Freeway

Irving, Texas 75062

1-972-790-0093

7 miles from the Venue

Free Breakfast buffet

Free evening reception

Free Shuttle from the airport

:rainbowsmile:

I'll formerly set this up all pretty tomorrow..but just put where you''re going on this thread when you know. Then we can see if anybody needs touring buddies, decide which parties to go to, etc.

Dear Couch Tomato,

Clay has another tour coming up this summer?

Do you think he'll be a guest on Idol this year?

Thanks, Marsha

Hmmmmm.....I will be travelling with Traveler to Palm Beach, Biltmore, and maybe Atlanta.

If there is an FCA meetup somewhere I will also try for that too!

And maybe I can hook up with playbiller and Fear for some others!

So I'm going to the California 3Fer. If you're going to Los Angeles Greek Theater and haven't signed up for CH party..which is the ONE I was going to go to..but it's reached capacity so... Muski, Ansa, Jenna, Claygasm..who else is going..I'm going to call today and reserve a space for 10 or so inside if it's available. I added my name and Ansa's to the representing lists for the other two California shows although I don't know if I'm going to those preparties yet.

Jorepak - yep, big parties can be intimidating.But they can be fun too. We'll see you there

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I think I will end up combining the Cali3fer to a family vacation.

Will be leaving my girls in SF with my family as I go traipsing aroung SO CAL with Couchie...this is my almost firmed up plans. The only thing that will change this is if there is another venue that will be good for most of FCAers.

so who is goign to Cali 3 fer...Kandre I thoguth you were going...

I hear the Greeg is a great venue...

Hi Couch Tomato-

Thanks for keeping everyone posted on happenings! I've been lurking here forever and read all I can about Clay. Love him (as a grandma) . Been to see him twice in Melbourne (Florida, that is). Any chance there is anyone in this area ready to go to W. Palm Beach Aug. 18th,? I'm 2 hrs away and the hotel is close to the lovely venue. First time posting --again Couch Tomato, THANKS!!!

Hey Hilda...its great for all you guys to be delurking.

I do think Djs might be goign to Florida...I know she is from there.

I hope we get more people coming forward ....it would be nice to at least meet with people.

Hi everyone, Right now I am planning on going to Philly to see Clay! :party038:

(LOVE that emoticon) with my niece Donna. Not 100% yet because I still have to get there. But I am working on it. I have tickets planned and a hotel booked. So that much I am pretty certain of so far.

I am praying Clay comes to the Midwest somewhere, Chicago, Merrillville, In, Milwaukee......Puleeease Clay!

I am able to get to these venues pretty easy. Only a few hours.

But if not, I might TRY, mind you I said try, to go from Philly to Rochester to Chataqua, NY. That is very iffy tho I must admit. I would do it in a heartbeat if my wallet would hold up....heh.

Uncertain about Columbus even though it is the closest venue so far, because someone posted it would require a lot of walking. I can't do a lot of walking. :angry: Anyone know about the Columbus venue. Is is going to be hard due to the seating, parking etc.? This "old broad" would love to go there, but mostly I appreciate easy access venues. Would love to hear with anyone with advice. THANKS.

Hope to see you somewhere along Clay's summer journey.:F_05BL17blowkiss:

hi erveryone Ca. lurker here.

I will be going to Ca. concerts with Claydreamer

just got a phonecall from her and we have tickets for all 3 Ca. concerts.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

ready to partyvxbirthdayhamsters.gif

May you always have Rainbows and Fireworks in your life.

Frankie

This is fantastic....so great to see the lurkers coming out of the woodwork! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

So far, I'm 99% sure that I'll be going to Rochester, Chatauqua and Columbus. I've never done a 3fer before, and it sounds like a lot of fun! Windtalker, there is a very informative thread over at the OFC about the Columbus venue, in the Tour Talk section. One of the OFC members seems to have some sort of an in, and is bringing all sorts of stuff over. Apparently they are very accomodating, there are sections set aside for those people in wheelchairs, you can purchase reserved tables (no idea where they are), and groups of 20 or more are able to reserve a spot on the lawn as well. Unfortunately, they don't start taking any sort of reservations until at least late April or early May, but I think it would be a good idea if one of us could grab a spot for 20. I don't think it would be too difficult to fill it up.

I'm also hoping to be at both NC shows, if everything works out. I'm waiting to see where the other 7 venues that have no yet been announced end up to be, and of course I'm hoping for Toronto, but even so, I hope to still get to NC. Apparently the Biltmore in Asheville only holds about 2,000, so that might be a battle for tickets. On the other hand, the Koka Booth in Cary has a large lawn, so no worries there.

Is it July yet? Oh wait, I have to go to the Gala first. Wheeeeeeeee! :medium-smiley-070:

Well, I'm planning on Philly and the California 3-fer - and I am ready to party, couchie! :04: :bier: Glad we'll be partying there since I couldn't go to the CH party anyway!

Still hoping for a northern California date so I can get more for my flying money!

I don't know about cellcerting - but the eHP will be representin' in Dallas!

We will also wander over to the Greek, the Biltmore, West Palm Beach and Raleigh...and any others we find interesting!

California 3-Fer. Hope to meet some of you there.

oh great jorepak...it would be good to meet you...we will set something up for sure...

and I suppose we will meet up with the eHP at the Greek...so excited!!!