WHO IS GOING WHERE

I'm scared to look at this all written out in one place but here goes....I'll be at Frisco, Houston, Tulsa, Syracuse, Canandaigua, San Diego, Pala, The Greek, Indio, Asheville and Knoxville.

I have two or three extra seats for the soccer game but if no one knows anyone who needs them, I think I'll donate them. I also screwed up my head count for the ride from Tulsa to Dallas on the 8th. If anyone has space in their car for one person Tulsa to DFW, I will call in one of the many foot massages I am owed and have you taken care of.

I'm scared to look at this all written out in one place but here goes....I'll be at Frisco, Houston, Tulsa, Syracuse, Canandaigua, San Diego, Pala, The Greek, Indio, Asheville and Knoxville.

I have two or three extra seats for the soccer game but if no one knows anyone who needs them, I think I'll donate them. I also screwed up my head count for the ride from Tulsa to Dallas on the 8th. If anyone has space in their car for one person Tulsa to DFW, I will call in one of the many foot massages I am owed and have you taken care of.

Yay... you'll be in California!

Ahem..do you need an intervention. heee.

Oopsie - I see I already did, right on this page. Will it make the summer come faster if I list them twice??

:Tour3: :TourExcite: :Tour3: :TourExcite:

Edited by jmh123

Would it be helpful if someone (probably me) compiled a list of who is going to each show, that could then be stickied at the top of this thread?

I like this idea. I unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how I look at it, am only going to get to go to one. That is Tulsa.

karen 'eh I'm green with envy. I think Couchie is right, you might need an intervention. Tee Hee

:TourExcite: I'm going to Knoxville and Cary and hopefully Ashville :Tour4: . Would love to upgrade for a reserve seat at Cary. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it very much and would forever be grateful. Thanks.

polio55 @hotmail.com

Edited by dwilliamson

I live in San Diego and will be going to all 4 down here! :Tour3: :DoClay: :TourExcite:

I unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on how I look at it, am only going to get to go to one. That is Tulsa.

Me too Clayzorback - only one concert for me this tour and Tulsa is it

I AM SO READY!!

:TourExcite:

HELLO FCA (waves) I have waited for months to be able to say this and now I can ~

I'M DOIN' Clay @ THE GREEK!!

Can you all tell I'm excited :TourExcite:

Hey treenuts...welcome. Hope to meet you at the Greek will be there too and to all the CA shows.

HELLO FCA (waves) I have waited for months to be able to say this and now I can ~

I'M DOIN' Clay @ THE GREEK!!

Can you all tell I'm excited :TourExcite:

Hey treenuts...welcome. Hope to meet you at the Greek will be there too and to all the CA shows.

Thank you, Ansa. I am sooo looking forward to it......I mean Clay :whistling-1:

I wish I could attend all 4 but I will be happy just to make this one. I hope it sells really well and I hope they do record it as I've heard some speculate. How cool would that be!

:Tour3: have anyone going to meadowbrook email me - I want to try to network when we getthere.

I will be livng in NH by the 18th so I will know where I am going for theconcert. :Tour3: :Tour4: :TourExcite: