Lost

ldyjocelyn

I am so lost on Lost. I thought they had 8 new episodes for us to watch, while the writers were on strike!!! Seemed to me we only got about 4 and then they went on another hiatus. WTH? The constant interuptions and the wrters strike has totally ruined the flow of the show. It is getting harder and harder to keep up with for me. I will definitely have to buy the entire season on cd just to figure out what is going on. Geeze Louise people.......... :cry4:

I am so lost on Lost. I thought they had 8 new episodes for us to watch, while the writers were on strike!!! Seemed to me we only got about 4 and then they went on another hiatus. WTH? The constant interuptions and the wrters strike has totally ruined the flow of the show. It is getting harder and harder to keep up with for me. I will definitely have to buy the entire season on cd just to figure out what is going on. Geeze Louise people.......... :cry4:

I found that watching the repeats to be very very helpful since they have those pop up infos.

so whats confusing for you...maybe we can help clear things up together.

I am totally loving the new episodes cos its explaining so much while leaving us lots of new questions to obsess with...

I think last nights epi reinforces by belief that its Hurley in the coffin...

I might have to try your suggestion Ansamcw. Go to their website and rewatch all the new episodes. I guess what bothers me the most is that I can't remember from one episode to the other what the storyline is. Nothing is flowing for me. I still love the show and wouldn't miss a thing, but I just find it more difficult to follow along with it. Too disjointed or something.

I might have to try your suggestion Ansamcw. Go to their website and rewatch all the new episodes. I guess what bothers me the most is that I can't remember from one episode to the other what the storyline is. Nothing is flowing for me. I still love the show and wouldn't miss a thing, but I just find it more difficult to follow along with it. Too disjointed or something.

It could be all the flash forward stuff. Because they don;t do that chronologically

like the scene they showed with Jack last season...when he was having a breakdown is actually the latest and the ones this week lead to those scenes. Then they mix in flash backs like the scense with Jin another episode. It can be very confusing.

I'm on DVR-delay. I probably won't get to watch it until Friday evenings, when both hubby and I can watch. Talk with you then!

I'm still loving the show -- even if I don't understand half of what is going on!