Where Can I Find Pictures of the pins

achinforclay

I was just wondering what happened to the original board that had the pictures of all the pins that were available. This board is really confusing. There used to be a board where it showed all the pins and who made them. Doesn't that exist anymore?

Thanks for you help.

Thank you for the kick in the pants to get my pins organized . I started out being so efficient and ended up piling them in a box . There were a few that I was missing and really wanted and I'm not even sure what they are any longer . Not to mention the extras I got for trading . Yikes !

I was just wondering what happened to the original board that had the pictures of all the pins that were available. This board is really confusing. There used to be a board where it showed all the pins and who made them. Doesn't that exist anymore?

Thanks for you help.

Sorry but I decided to discontinue that....we were no longer up to date since we chose not to put up pins with Clay;s image. Since that decision there has been hundreds of pins that were released that was not put up on the FCA gallery. At this point I realized it was not really helpful anymore since we couldn;t have the latest pins available. other pin galleries have kept up with the pin designers and have more up to date lists...

Clay pins and friends...