NC-TN 3fer!!!!

Any chance of an FCA get-together in Cary? It was like herding cats to get the NY group anywhere but the concerts, and I was so disappointed not to have playtime with lickest, cindilu, crimsonice, and the rest of the gang. PamelaJ just posted on the CH that some of the Claymaniacs are meeting at a restaurant at 3 pm, invited others, and wants to know in advance if others are coming so she can notify them so there'll be enough staff on hand. It's about a mile from the venue. Anyone else up for it? If so, le me know, so I can PM her and give her a # of people to expect.

My group might be....but I will be at the mercy of NCDonna and mandmlady, so I can't say for sure what time we'll be coming into town. I think the best thing is to exchange cell #'s again and then hopefully find each other the day of.

My group might be....but I will be at the mercy of NCDonna and mandmlady, so I can't say for sure what time we'll be coming into town. I think the best thing is to exchange cell #'s again and then hopefully find each other the day of.

Wah!! I was afraid of that. Hopefully they'll want to come into town early. I've still got your # programmed into my phone. Do you still have mine? I'll PM you me land line # too.

Play and Fear--that would be cool. Lickiest, no you don't have to preregister. It's a totally no frills event--just a physical location to get together, and since I was already scouting around for such a spot, it was a well-timed announcement. I also PMed you my land line #. PamelaJ just wants a sense of how many are coming so the restaurant will be sure to have plenty of staff on hand. Play, did you PM her already?

OK we are looking into finding a hotel room in the area so that we can have a place to hang after dinner, before the concert, and then a place to chill afterwards. Then onwards to Asheville in the morning!

So who do I pm about the head count? PamelaJ at CH?

Edited by lickiest1

OK we are looking into finding a hotel room in the area so that we can have a place to hang after dinner, before the concert, and then a place to chill afterwards. Then onwards to Asheville in the morning!

So who do I pm about the head count? PamelaJ at CH?

YAY! Yes, PamelaJ at CH. Lots of people seem to be staying at the Residence Inn cause it's very close to Koka Booth. The Days Inn, Best Western, and La Quinta are also close. Also the Homewood Suites looks nice, and is pretty close, but on the wrong side of the highway. Don't know if that'll matter. I'd stay away from the Red Roof Inn, if it's anything like the one I stayed at down here once when my Expedia reservation wasn't honored at another hotel. It was gawdawful.

Edited by jmh123

I might be interested in meeting up with you all in Cary/Raleigh. I'll have two friends with me who don't post on these boards.

How can I find you all???

We have seats so won't have to leave EARLY to stand in line for the lawn.

woooooo hooooooooo!!!

NINE MORE DAYS! OR IS IT EIGHT NOW?

:Tour3: :TourExcite: :Tour3: :TourExcite: :Tour3:

We'll be at Lucky32 at 3 pm the day of the concert. See PamelaJ's post at the CH towards the end of the Raleigh thread for a link and directions. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll find it and PM you.

Woot! Glad you'll be there!!