DCAT shirts/pins/buttons/bags/what?

I think it's ok to be two separate shirts. People can by one or the other or both if they really like them.

I really like YSRN's shirt that she showed ..so I think it will be just a matter of figuring out which sayings and making the templates.

I like YSRN's too! I'm thinking I could make a large DCAT, so if somebody just wanted that on the shirt, they can have it too. According to cafepress's site, a transparent .png file is the best, and I will be happy to make one available (in both versions) for you.

I'm here, I'm here!

Yep, we just have to make the sayings, create the art, submit it, "build" the items we want to offer at Cafe Press, and the buyer/Cafe Press does the rest.

yeah we'll put the artwork up when it's ready and you'll be able to order the shirt you want. I already know I want the white tank top..and me who lives in black normally. LOL at myself as I have on all black right now. The plan it have the store open by June 10th. That's the plan.

Okay, I revamped them somewhat - the writing shows up much brighter on the black one now. I also made a template if you would like just the DCAT

*** I edited these out, cuz I fixed them, again, further down the page. Keep going...***

Edited by cindilu2

Do they put anything on the back (especially on the t-shirt)? If they do, listing the tour stops would be cool.

(Even though I still love the "I did Clay a thousand different ways.... and gave him everything I had.... and I have the credit card bills to prove it.")

Do they put anything on the back (especially on the t-shirt)? If they do, listing the tour stops would be cool.

(Even though I still love the "I did Clay a thousand different ways.... and gave him everything I had.... and I have the credit card bills to prove it.")

Ah man..me tooo...oh Cindy heee.

Hee! Looking at the site, it seems you can have something on the front and the back. Do you want me to do tour stops for the back? I think just a solid colour in easier-to-read smaller font would be good. White for black and black for white? Suggestions are welcome! The quote of Claygasm's (I did Clay a thousand different ways...) is terrific, but awfully long. Is there a condensed version?

cindilu2, I think one of the suggestions for that phrase (which is actually credited to bottlecap) was to put "I did Clay a thousand different ways, and gave him everything I had...." on the front, and then "...and I have the credit card bills to prove it!" on the back of the shirt. Does that help any?

cindilu2, I think one of the suggestions for that phrase (which is actually credited to bottlecap) was to put "I did Clay a thousand different ways, and gave him everything I had...." on the front, and then "...and I have the credit card bills to prove it!" on the back of the shirt. Does that help any?

Ah - front and back. That makes more sense.

I think the only reason I'm scared to add a list of tour stops is because it starts to look like official merchandise. Right now, we're walking a line.

Hee! Looking at the site, it seems you can have something on the front and the back. Do you want me to do tour stops for the back? I think just a solid colour in easier-to-read smaller font would be good. White for black and black for white? Suggestions are welcome! The quote of Claygasm's (I did Clay a thousand different ways...) is terrific, but awfully long. Is there a condensed version?

I think the only reason I'm scared to add a list of tour stops is because it starts to look like official merchandise. Right now, we're walking a line.

Ah, that is true couchie. As it stands, it doesn't even have his name on it, per se. I'm happy to stay with this, and YSRN's.

Besides, SURELY they'll have some ohfishul merchandise this time, right? Right??? *crickets*

Ah, that is true couchie. As it stands, it doesn't even have his name on it, per se. I'm happy to stay with this, and YSRN's.

Besides, SURELY they'll have some ohfishul merchandise this time, right? Right??? *crickets*

Oh goodness I hope so. I need at least a program if nothing else. He had merchanidse for jBT and I think it was similar in size so I hope so.

So the pin will go on sale tomorrow. Just need to get my order form ready. I will send out emails to all members and post at FCA. This won't be any sort of limited edition pin. I will take orders for a few days and then place the order once I have an idea of interest... which could mean it's limited edition by default. :Tour3: :Tour3:

Tour book = photo shoot = gah! Pretty please, Clay.

Okay, I just read on the cafepress message board that you can not have front and back printing on a black (dark) teeshirt - front only. Also, the Value tees in white are front only. I also got a couple pointers about how to improve the quality of the image on black tees, so I will try them out and post any results if they turn out better.

Eep - now I'm reading that the process for printing on black is not friendly to 'halos' or 'shadows'. It does not like partial transparency, which is what the effect produces. What is says is, in order to print on black, it first lays down the image in white, then prints the colour on top of that. So, if there is any semi-transparent area, the white background will show through, giving it a white halo around it. Damn!!! It looks like I'll have to rethink the design for the black (if anybody is leaning that way). The process for printing on the white tee is completely different and it won't be an issue.

Does anybody have a relationship with cafepress already? I'd love to know if the current design would print properly. They say very emphatically that 'what you see is what you get' on the preview page, and it looks okay on there, but all the advice and FAQ's are pretty clear that it will print with a halo I'd love a definitive answer on that.

Edited by cindilu2

I think I have had some success with the writing on the black tee. I had to start from scratch, but I think it looks pretty good!

(all are clickable)

th_whitetee.jpgth_blacktee.jpg

DCAT only

th_DCATwht.jpgth_DCATblk.jpg

Edited by cindilu2