July 25, Gilford NH

Well, lickiest (Heh...I just saw your post on CH and got an immediate reaction, "Look! They spelled her board name wrong! :cryingwlaughter: ) I'm happy for you and other RHW lovers. That would not include me, by the way. Nope...I'm hoping that by the time I get to share air with Clay at a concert, he'll have replaced another song---EIH---with IYDKMBN....

Yep....really hoping that. :lilredani:

Cv cellcerter said she doesn't think Clay will be able to come down off the stage tonight because it's too high.

It's very hot and humid at the venue.

There is some discussion about if Mary now has magenta hair. Yeah, I didn't get it either.

Possible new song:

He supposedly rehearsed Right Here Waiting for You.

Nooooo! He must sing LNM!!!!!

Or better yet, IYDKMBN!!!!

Oh well, as long as the jeans continue to look this good, :allgood:

The CV cellcert sound a little under water!

CV stream is pretty bad. I hope it clears up enough to get a good listen to RHW. One of my top favorites on the album.

***thudding*** in anticipation!

Would also looooove to hear IYDKMBY and although I don't really want any songs replaced at this point since I love everything he's singing, maybe he could add on an ENCORE somewhere along the line?

Edited by keepingfaith

The CV cellcert completely died. Its back now but it might as well not be!

Figures. The one I get home in time for and its not good.

Any jeans report yet???

ETA: keepingfaith, maybe he could just keep adding songs until we get 3 hours like the JBT!

Edited by Claygasm

YAY! keepingfaith, another RHW lover! Please God, let him keep it in the set list until at least Cary. Then y'all can have whatever you want. But seriously, I have to see it live first. m'kay? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

CV stream is pretty bad. I hope it clears up enough to get a good listen to RHW. One of my top favorites on the album.

***thudding*** in anticipation!

Would also looooove to hear IYDKMBY and although I don't really want any songs replaced at this point since I love everything he's singing, maybe he could add on an ENCORE somewhere along the line?

ahhhh, keepingfaith has restored mine. *muah*

Hee! I can't believe we got what might be the last performance of ATD. Gosh, I've been lucky with things like that. And now RHW! Yaaaaaaaay! I'm thrilled and hope I can hear it better than now.

YAY! keepingfaith, another RHW lover! Please God, let him keep it in the set list until at least Cary. Then y'all can have whatever you want. But seriously, I have to see it live first. m'kay? :F_05BL17blowkiss:
Well, what I want is RHW extended to Florida, because those are my next concerts. There's nothing better than cranking up RHW!!! I hope the strings are up to the task tonight ... and the guitarist!

This stream just SUCKS!