July 25, Gilford NH

My recap was carried over to CV? Kewl! :RedGuy:

OK, keepingfaith, he can keep it in till Florida. ;)

OMG I hope he does the shoulder thing to the violins. ::swoon:: I have pretty much worn out my RHW David Foster gala clack!

ETA: The banter is much easier to understand on CV than CH.

Edited by lickiest1

Dis he say his glasses were steamed up from the humidity? Is he wearing glasses??? Am I just imagining he said that???

He said they left their music in Sterling Hts.

stream is bad...agh!

Edited by laughn

YAY! Cindilu and Lickiest love RHW, too! I'll never forget the first time I heard it on the Clear Channel Sneak, on my headphones. It was so good I cried -- and as a general rule, I'm not one to cry about much of anything. But that night, RHW, EID, and BW really got to me.

From CV:

Angela fisher...

Welcome back

been an interesting day.. one of the most beautiful places we've ever been to

anyone know what that means? it means... ??

we had lunch the other day.. tell us about your lunch Quiana? she ordered chicken wings and they came out about the size of my finger..

What day is today? I believe we were in Detroit on Monday.. We were so excited that we forgot to bring the music.

Fax, E-mail, UPS the music.. so we're just going to make it up as we go along tonight if thats ok with you

We don't have our stools so my rear end is not as comfotable.. we don't have seat cushions.

The national symphony are just going to play along with chords..

Screams.. What was that for? Oh thats Jesses fanbase.. This group of ladies right here... Jesse (screams) Sean (screams)... I think he said me? (screams) but not sure lol

From CV:

that was my favorite show, west wing..

I love that show, the theme song for that show I wish I could have it as a ringtone on my phone but I cant have anything but the "riiiiing"

shows like that, they get stuck in your head, you hear it every single day "sang a bit of Friends theme" this is what you hear every single day, that was actually pretty good,

they get stuck in my head so much that I cant get them out of my head, one time I was auditioning for this television program uh, so you think you can dance, I auditioned for another show called american idol, I auditioned in charlotte NC for that and didnt have a song prepared at all, so i stole the song from the person behind me in line, I got cut that night...and I thought "i wont get cut the first day, wont have any of that, so I went down to Atlanta GA, I didnt know what I was gonna sing, I got into the audition room and I couldnt think of any of them, I was so nervous, I got in that audition room and said "my name is Clay Aiken" and this is what came out of my mouth

TV theme songs now.....hee now I'll never get them out of my head!

CH just vaulted a whole bunch of clips from Libby (youtube stuff) from Sterling Heights. Wheeeeeeee!

I think I just heard him say something about that's why he's wearing stripes tonight, to slim him down a bit (he's doing the I'm fat banter)

TOA now

Edited by lickiest1

intermission report:

outfit...nice jeans.dark blue with untucked shirt

sat down on stage with ETYGA...it was the best...brandi getting chills

in such a hurry that they forgot their music and their stools...and the stools they got were uncomfortable cos no cushions.

then someone gave them cushions and gave one to the girls...

and said thanks union cellular...

aand he said oh you can blow it up...

and started blowing then he said I hope no one sat on this

and the girls said don;t put your lips on that

the venue is beiautfol not bad site line...the jumbotrion is huge and clear...and the camera guys seem to be claymates cos did clsoeups that highlights his beauty.

From CH:

Good sightlines, huge jumbotrons, the camera guys must be secret Claymates

The DJ guy at the beginning was asking for the Claydawgs

Ange looks beautiful, and is doing fine tonight

From CB:

Hair - awesome, considering it is so hot

Shirt - White checkered one he wore before

Pants - Jeans

Stubble - a bit

Friend met someone who was going to the M&G and specifically asked the person to ask Clay if he was coming to the northeast with his Christmas Concert. He said no, he was going to the midwest and parts of the west. He is not even going to NC. Excuse me, while I shed a tear over this news.

So, is Kalamazoo considered midwest? I am so glad I live in a location that lends itself to driving different directions....I can cross through Michigan or New York.

Edited by lickiest1

someone got busted...they only try to get people that are flashing....and this woman continued to take pictures as she was getting dragged away.

security a bit hostile with flashlight in the face...

he said his favorite singers and Angela and Quiana...he said he didn't listen to radio anymore cos they are CRRRRAAAAAPPP..andhe was making this funny face.

he said that I know that when I said there is a tv medley that a lot of you are folding your hands and said they are stupid...and yet ai see you singing a long. he was saying it with this prissy vocie and his arms are folded.

there are jesse and sean girls...in the audience.

the demographic...more women not as varied as columbus

Clay was waving the cushions at the bugs...he is running around trying to get away from them ...he said the bigs are so big when it hit him its like he got hit by a horse not just a horse fly