Red Bank, NJ -- December 11, 2007

playbiller

Who's gonna be there? Apparently me. Maybe Fear.

WHile I am running around a little now (running around and getting nothing done) but after NC, I have nothing planned beside dog walking. If anyone wants it, I can go down to Red Bank with a friend of mine who lovesthe city and we can checkout restaurants for an FCA dinner. So far, I saw one restaurant I am curious about near the theater with parking. Of course nothing has to be done for a while, I just have a friend who likes to visit that city in the summer, our firend who used to live there moved and we have no official reason to go there anymore..

Who's gonna be there? Apparently me. Maybe Fear.

WHile I am running around a little now (running around and getting nothing done) but after NC, I have nothing planned beside dog walking. If anyone wants it, I can go down to Red Bank with a friend of mine who lovesthe city and we can checkout restaurants for an FCA dinner. So far, I saw one restaurant I am curious about near the theater with parking. Of course nothing has to be done for a while, I just have a friend who likes to visit that city in the summer, our firend who used to live there moved and we have no official reason to go there anymore..

Can anyone reccomend a motel close to the venue????

One stop information for this show....

Venue: Count Basie Theatre

Clay Aiken Symphonic Christmas 2007

Tuesday, 12/11/07 at 8:00 PM

Presented by Count Basie Theatre

Tickets: $125, $68.50, $58.50, $38.50 - Group Rates Apply

Buy Tickets Now!

'Twill be the season when Clay Aiken, the spike-haired "boy next door" who first won the hearts of millions of Americans as the runner up on FOX TV's American Idol, brings his unique holiday concert with symphony orchestra back to the Basie after the sold out sensation of his 2006 appearance!

Aiken's debut CD, "Measure of a Man", went to No.1 on the Billboard album chart and was certified Triple Platinum. His second release, "Merry Christmas with Love", was the best-selling holiday album of 2004. Featuring performances of "O, Holy Night", "The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)", "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas", "Silent Night", and other Christmas classics, it also went platinum. His third album, "A Thousand Different Ways", featuring 4 new songs with 10 versions of well-known songs from the '70s, '80s and '90s is due this September. His symphonic holiday concert features all of this and more!

Tickets: $125, $68.50, $58.50 and $38.50

Online ticket ordering

Buying tickets by mail, fax, phone, or box office

Seating Chart

Venue capacity is 1543.

It's the hap hap iest season of allllllllllllllll!!

OMG I love this medley so much.

Winterwonderlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand!!! EEEE, that rivals 'miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine' (of AI Unchained Melody) for me.

I've been playing around with my sound settings in itunes. I'm getting that harshness again.

I used to do that in WMP (before it began to hate my computer) but never thought to do it in itunes. Whaddya know? It sorta helps. *g*

Hee - are you replying to yourself, or have the mods taken over your post???