August 2, San Diego, California

:Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

I wish I was there....*sigh*

Me too. [double sigh]

I am accomplishing nothing around here. Just sitting round wishing I was in CA. Too dejected to even write.

:Tour3: :Tour3: :Tour3:

I wish I was there....*sigh*

Me too. [double sigh]

I am accomplishing nothing around here. Just sitting round wishing I was in CA. Too dejected to even write.

Wish I was Clay's dog walker cause then I'd be in CA.

whoo hoo LadyJ holding down the fort!! We're starting to get ready for the pre party. We've already scoped out the restaurant and the venue. Looks lovely and there was a nice breeze blowing. We'll TRY to do a recap sometime tonight... after we drink!

Just got a call from couchie -- they are sitting by the water, waiting for the show to start. They've been watching the orchestra arrive, and they THINK they may have seen Jerome bring Clay in as well. EEEEEEEEE! She also promises that they will write up something this evening, after they "get their drink on." Hee.

Who is covering what stream this evening? I can do the CH or CV, doesn't matter to me. I've got subscriptions to both.

Muski's in da house! :lilredani: When does this shindig start? Kenny, Alex and I just got back from a Barbeque/Steak place here in TEXASS....I had me a rib eye, Kenny had a brisket and Alex had some ribs...(CG is now hurling in the bathroom.... :cryingwlaughter: )...good stuff...

Now we're chillin' in our room. Reading, surfin' the net...waitin' to listen to some sweet, sultry, soulful tones from the man, himself.... :Tour3: I'm gonna tap into the CH cellcert and hang witchoooo here, okay?

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

The CV cellstream has started now, they are just chatting. The concert starts in a few minutes, I think.

The audience is filling up fast. The venue is gorgeous, and the stage is huge.

AND....the CV cellstream just went out on me.

This sounds like a gorgeous venue -- with the water around, people with their boats moored real close to the venue, the San Diego skyline in the background.

There may not be a busline tonight, Clay's doing a reception afterwards.

play, if you do CB, that would be great.....

Yes, this sounds like a fantastic version of this song....and I DO love this song. Heh.

You're right muski, I'm so used to him bantering after almost every song anymore.

BTW...steak. Yum. Ribs. Yum. (Sorry, CG...)