August 4, Los Angeles, California

Is it not KAndre? Or do you mean the person on the other end? ETA: It's sunnydays.

She has handed the phone off for a hair report. Person thinks that Jamie has taken the scissors to it, especially in the back.

He took his jacket off and swung it around in the Jeffersons.

Edited by lickiest1

Bus left Pala at 7 am this morning. Someone talked to Jerome before the concert and he indicated that there will be a bus line tonight.

Tonight's socks have a lot of different colour stripes all up the leg.

The venue definitely has filled up. Only the very back section has open seats. Very full by the stage.

Edited by lickiest1

Oooh, Sorry sounded wonderful. Gah, his voice is awesome.

Ah, my MOAM. The highlite for me. I love this song. I'm SO glad he chose this one.

Edited by cindilu2

HUGE applause after MOAM, standing O. Trying to talk now but people keep shouting out "I love you Clay" etc.

Talking about albums, nice round of applause and cheers for ATDW. He says in 2006 he put his hand over Kelly Ripa's mouth.

WY now.

Talking about Sloooooooow songs again. Someone tried to give him water? He said he appreciates it but he has to be careful, they might have voted for Ruben. He said something about "me 'n Barry". LOL. Oh now he is talking about the letter that said he was fat. He said he appreciates all the opinions, but he ate what he wanted to that night, and it was good, he doesn't care what she says. Hee, he says Krispy Kreme, mac 'n cheese and slooooooow songs. He says slow songs can be boring, he took a nap during that last one. Tells some man don't worry, your wife will be very happy later? Audience is screaming with laughter.

Did he just say I got my dirty mouth from my mama? Hee, this is gonna be some funny clack.

Asking the orchestra for names of who writes fast songs. Not getting many answers. He's making stuff up.

TWYMMF now. Crazy screaming, he must be in the audience!

Edited by lickiest1

Hi all, don't mind me--just gathering info. Here is some from before:

Sounds like someone gave him some water to drink from the audience, but he said although he appreciated it, he wouldn't drink it....Lady Who Sent Letter About Clay Getting Fat....She Sent An Apology...He Is Still Going To Eat Mac And Cheese, Krispy Cremes And Sing Sloooooooooooooow Songs....Don't know many fast songs. I'm afraid if I learn any fast songs, I'll have to move around and I might hurt my hip or something. I like sloooooow songs. Talking about the letter that mean gal sent him. He doesn't care what people tell him. He 's Krispy Kremes, Mac and Cheese, and Sloooooow songs. ...Men don't like slow songs, but don't worry your wife will be very happy....Told some man in the audience to don't worry, that his wife will "take care of him" later.

Wow, you can hear Angela's family just screaming "SING IT ANGIE" during Listen. Awesome!

Jaymes Foster asked/nagged/encouraged/forced me to write a song....she drove me crazy. LOL. She asked David to write the music so he could write the lyrics....oh god, here she goes again. Hee.

LAA now.

Edited by lickiest1

Apparently Angela's son Aubrey did come out and dance during TWYMMF. Vertical break dancing. He took a bow.

There was something about Quiana being left in the dark on stage at one point during the cool banter and she said "y'all know I'm black, I don't need the spotlight" and Clay almost walked off the stage he was laughing so hard. KAndre says it was wrong but it was hilarious.

Somebody gave him some water with 5230 on it and he said "you know that's copyrighted" and they said that they had filled out all the paperwork and he said ok.

They had some posters at the merchandise stand earlier.

When the audience AWWWWWed when the show was almost over, he said "you know half of you will be there tomorrow night" and they all cheered.

Scarlett was fine but jojoct got busted on the first song. However jojoct got second half. Scarlett got from TV medley to the Classics, then she got caught, but she passed it over to someone else and she got a couple more. spotlightlover either got busted or had camera problems, depending who you ask. People got a variety of stuff so we should be ok.

Clay was sweaty. He was dancing his ass off. He totally abandoned his jacket for the second half. He apologized to Angela's dad every time he touched her butt.

OK I really need to go to bed. This time difference shit is nasty. Night all! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Edited by lickiest1