August 5, Indio, California

I've got such shitty reception. *sigh*

How NOT like being there.

WISYS.

{{{jamar}}}

ETYGA

I love the way he bounces with this one. (down, smutters!)

Edited by cindilu2

I'll bet Clay is "conducting" tonight....

He's so cute when he does that!

I think he's toned it down a bit. He's not totally miming Jesse anymore. Wonder if he told him to knock it off so the orchestra doesn't get confused? Hee.

---

Sounds like he stuck in a few "different" theme show songs examples. I heard the "Brady Bunch"...

Edited by jamar1700

Talking about the heat. 129? but a dry heat.

(hehe, so's the inside of my oven, but I don't wanna sit there)

TOA now. He sounds so good tonight.

He's TOTALLY sold me on this song.

Heee - he Whoooo'd! himself.

Talking about being interviewed. Asked same old questions. Who is is favorite singers. Rhianna. Anna Nicole (bwah) Justin Timberlake. But doesn't know any 'singers' on the radio. These two ladies beside him are the best!

Edited by cindilu2

Thanks for translating some of the banter, cindilu2. I don't know why but I'm having a lot of trouble catching much tonight. Hopefully we'll get full audio. I love listening to/watching concerts that I haven't attended, once we get to the end of the tour and into a bit of a quiet time. Helps make the "silence" easier to take.

TOA is awesome live. I've always enjoyed it but he's just made it so much more special in concert.

gets asked about his favorite singers a lot in interviews -- he doesn't know what to say -- mentioned ?? "a wonderful singer" ??...Rhianna & Timberlake are talented -- but not really singers on the radio ...these 2 ladies are my favorites... whooing and laughter?? he probably said something that could be taken the wrong way?...Quiana will you sing for us??.."When the Lights Go Down"

15 minute break....

According to the certer, he's playing it pretty straight.

The mic stand -- he put it on the floor and managed to "finally get it up." Certers words, not mine. *g*

Quiana is a "black yodeler. Are there other black yodelers?" "Patti LaBelle." "No, she's more of a screamer."

Came down the aisle next to the cellcerter. Jerome was walking behind him. There were stairs behind a black curtain, and he went behind the curtain to get on the stage.

It's a really dark venue, black backdrop, so the flashes really stand out.

No announcement made about stuff.

Scarlett is doing audio only -- security told her no video.

Intermission report, talking about banter...yodellers, Clay asked Q if she could think of any other black yodellers, she said Patti LaBelle, he said she is more of a screamer. LOL.

Clay walked in the aisles on his entrance probably back to row P or Q.

Scarlett is only doing audio because she was shut down in the first song. She is too exposed.

ETA: Jinx, ldyj! :lol:

Edited by lickiest1