August 5, Indio, California

Somebody yelled out "Us Indians like it hot". He said back, "Us white boys don't"

What a quick wit. Gotta love him.

lickiest1 -- you wanna do the reporting, since we seem to be cross posting?!?!?!? :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Uh oh....CH cellcert seems to be down.

I love your siggy, pax. It always feels happy to me, kind of peaceful.

I think I'm doing this in my sleep tonight, but I'm still enjoying it. It's down to a routine now. You know I've gone non-verbal when I start posting a lot of pictures.

Both boards have been disconnected. Ah, CV is back. Reception not good.

Edited by jmh123

CV is muddy, lot of interference, but not awful. It sounds like it could catch on, maybe.

Sometimes I stop and then about this and am amazed. A lot of people enjoying this experience together from all over. It's wild.

I've enjoyed these certs with you guys. Don't know if I'll make it through this one, if the sound doesn't improve. Is CH still out?

ETA: CH is back and clear. MOAM.

Edited by jmh123

Yes, CH is still out...and the CV one is really unlistenable to me....but now it's coming in better with SSTBTHW.

Isn't technology amazing?

CH is now back...with MOAM. Sound is much better.

MOAM :F_05BL17blowkiss: the centerpiece of the show for me.

I love this so much. I'm soooo glad that he chose to include it. I loved the acoustic version on IT, but this? Perfection!!! And he sings it so effortlessly.

I just knew he would do this on this tour, after the Capitol Fourth performance 3 years ago (can it be that long ago?!?!?!). It sounds fantastic, as usual. I think he's gotten way better on it as time as gone on with this tour.

WY now....chill inducing live. I like hearing that this is favorite from ATDW to sing live.

You guys are amazing--we're such happy nerdy people. Least I am. Sound is great now. The crowd was going ape before this song even started.

I think he's making this more and more a guy's show, and it bothers some people, but he wants to appeal to guys. The fans should accept that.meh, who cares, but Kimmel to me, is really funny sometimes, and sometimes not, but always funny to Clay, seems like. And that's OK with me. I like it when guys "get" Clay, and I think a lot of them do. But they won't admit it because he's not "cool". He's got great instincts, great instincts.

Edited by jmh123

Wheeee! Look at all the users down there! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

It's really hard for me to pick a favourite part of the show. I have so many. I am thrilled that he's including MOAM.

Ooooh, now this is definitely in my top 3 parts of the show - Without You. There is always one song on each tour that just makes my knees buckle, and this one is it this time around. His vocals blow my mind!

Edited by lickiest1

we're such happy nerdy people

Isn't that a REM song?

As far as your "guy" comment jmh, I'm not sure if he's aiming for making it a guy show, he's just doing what HE wants to do, and if that includes more guys, more power to him. Of course, I could be talking out of my ass too.

WY is such a lovely, lovely thing.

Awww, I just love him. "We do a lot of slow songs because that's what we're good at and because we have an orchestra behind us." Notice he did not say "because we have to" as I've read around different boards today. *takes deep breath* Hee, I have some hot button issues.

Not sure what he just said there but it was met with screaming laughter!

What's all the crowd noise here? Damn it, I missed it.

I'm beginning to think there should be a drinking game attached to this show now: take one drink every time he thanks the orchestra. Take a looooooooong swig every time he says "Sloooooooooooooow."

That could be fun, if inebriating.

Hee, he was ragging on Jesse always thinking he's right. TWYMMF now. I love this song!

Sounds like he is in the audience because I hear different voices singing.

BWAH, the instrumental part - "what do I do here? Just dance or something?"

"DON'T SIT DOWN!!!!!!" :RedGuy:

He said that he'd discovered something after his 4 years in show business, and that is that in order to be cool, you have to write (right?) songs and get on the radio.

Hee, after "you get sprung!" he said "am I cool or what?"

Edited by lickiest1

His whole schtick about not being cool cracks me up. I love it.

I thought the jacket thing was about taking off his jacket....but I could be wrong.

pax, you've got fantastic ears. Please hang around more often. (BTW, thanks for the site....)