Aug. 10, Cary, NC

Ansamcw

Whatever, glad the douchebag is there to see all the love Clay will get in his hometown... I just saw him for the first time a couple of weeks ago when I was watching a story on the wedding of Tony Parker and Eva Longarisa... he's one ugly mo fo

How was he in that story?? Didn't they get married in Paris or someplace in else in Europe?

wrong douchbag..sorry CG. heee

You can see the air... Quiana and Clay are READY! Now the humidity is bothering Ang. She was blowing everybody away in California with the dry air.

He is not bothering to do his hair...looks like somebody dumped water on him. Angela is saying..they love it.

Peanut butter crackers

Root Canal

They don't care waht I say..they'll scream at it.

Uh oh talking about Ruben's sweating..heee

Talking about the dry air in California - Clay and Quiana aren't used to it, but Angela is. Now the air you can see is bothering Angela.

My hair is flat and looks like somebody dumped water on it.

Audience will scream at anything: "Peanut butter crackers" "Root canal"

Sweating like Ruben. Clay is toweling himself off. Eeeepppss! :Thud:

ETA: Dang, I type slower than y'all!

TOA - love this song live.

YAY I was there too!!! in CA

hee he sure knows how to get cheers!!!

talking about the dry air in CA...he said you can see the air...they didn't even bother to fix his air...no point. It will be like someone dumped water on him

he said the audience is high on humidity...the audience will scream at anything....said he feels like Ruben sweatin up here...he said he worried about him they shouldn;t have put him in that jacket in the Christmas special...he said it was supposed to be christmas and cold but he was up there....and he started panting...

lets start singing before he gets in trouble...and Ruben comes up here from alabama...

TOA...voice sounds fantastic.

next time Clay should go to NO California..not as dry...specially SF.

TOA :wub:

YAY!!! Another TOA lover!!!

I think this tour has created a lot of TOA lovers! Makes me happy!

ETA: Hey couchie and ansa! I am sitting here drinking wine from my Wiens Winery glass! It made it back to PA in one piece!

Edited by Claygasm

But...but ..... I loved it first! *stomps foot* I did I did! I was the one voting for it on all the polls at the OFC when ATDW first came out.

---

Clay wording things veeeeeeeeeeery carefully. Hee.

Edited by jamar1700

But...but ..... I loved it first! *stomps foot* I did I did! I was the one voting for it on all the polls at the OFC.

WE have a connection!! I have been championing this song since the first time I heard it! You should have been there when we had our ATDW listening party! Everyone was dissing it and I was explaining why it was sooooooooo fabulous!

Sayin' "hey" to Linda Loveland.

Talking about those that have good voices when asked in interviews, and then takes it to Q&A.

"I use them....um, I allow them to entertain me....I allow them to sing a musical interlude on stage to entertain me." (Did I get that right?)

Q now with WTLGD.

introducing Quiana...talk about people in radio like rhianna and beyonce...most of it is crap...

hee...changed the wording of the ask them to entertain him...hee this wordings always get double meaning...hee

Linda Loveland in the house...

he said she doesn't ask me these stupid questions...LOL.

The voices he thinks are the most amazing belong to the two ladies sitting beside him - I use them for my ow....I allowe them to entertain me.... I allow them to perform a musical number on stage so that I may enjoy their musical talents... somebody screamed..YOU'RE in trouble.... said he has to be careful what he says around the crazy claymates....or something to that effect.

ok this show is moving right along..did he leave out anything besides ETYGA

ok this show is moving right along..did he leave out anything besides ETYGA

I am sooooo observant! I didn't even noice that!

Am I gonna have to break up a TOA fight?

I'll just sit over in the corner with EIH. *g*

Nah! I'm nice. I'll share with jamar! That is, if she wants to share with me!

Brandi's phone is GREAT. I have never heard banter so clear

Not as great as YOUR phone..... ;)

Nah! I'm nice. I'll share with jamar! That is, if she wants to share with me!

I'll share. I just don't wanna be known as one of those "bandwagon" TOA fans.

You and I are the ORIGINAL TOA fans!

The others are the bandwagon fans! :medium-smiley-070:

Am I gonna have to break up a TOA fight?

I'll just sit over in the corner with EIH. *g*

I like that too..but TOA is blowing me away. And it was just on my ok list I think. PROUD TO BE A BANDWAGON FAN

jeans, not the super low cut ones

No rivets

white shirt, withs some blue and beige stripes... sandals on... cut his toenails for us

didn't bother doing his hair since it's so hot...

doesn't look like a clack crack down

feedback problems with the mic they figured it out after awhile

Clay sounds fantastic

Angela and Quiana sang the duet with him.

Quote: 8/10/07 : Clay Announces Christmas Tour & Fan Club Pre-Sale

Just hear those sleigh bells jingling, ring-ting-tingling, too....Wait, sleigh bells??? Are we crazy?? It's just TOO darn hot outside to start thinking about snowy nights, sipping hot chocolate and snuggling in front of the fireplace! But is it TOO hot to start thinking about Clay's annual Christmas tour? HECK NO! It will soon be the Christmas season once again and you know what that means...

So, dust off your bells & don your Santa hats, cause before you know it, Clay and the gang will be touring "Christmas in the Heartland" for the holidays.

The first fan club presale will run from 9 a.m. EDT to 9 p.m. EDT next Tuesday, August 14th for the Morristown, NJ performance at The Community Theatre at Mayo Center for the Performing Arts on December 13th. The pre-sale password and link will be posted on the TOURS page of the prior to pre-sale start times. You will need to login using your Clay Online fan club account to see the pre-sale link and password.

Clay Aiken Pre-Sale beginning Tuesday, August 14th:

12.13.07 - Morristown, NJ - The Community Theatre - Pre-sale begins at 9 a.m. EDT

LOL Time to think about Christmas!!

Quiana said Clay needed to be on celebrit fit club.

Brandi thought he was going to pass out...but he toned down the Jefferson dance.

Has on a longer shirt..not riding up.

I think I'm the only one that doesn't get excited by a glimpse of skin. uh whatever LOL.