August 16, Fort Myers, Florida

he asked Scarlett if she's comfortable...cuz she was scrunched down in her seat -- so he asked for her camera and Clay started taking clack of everybody.... so while he is taking clack of everybody, Scarlett pulls another camera out of her purse and starting taking clack of him..and that's when he said...you've got radio shack in there?

OK the eHP are still trying to come down from such a high...

the spotlight guy would not keep the light on quiana...he kept goign to Clay...so he wouldgo to Q that spot would follow him sohe sat on Q's

OMG..Clay asked for Scarlett;s camera and she gave it to him and started to take clack of them and the orchestra...then Scarlett took another camera out and took video of him taking video sohe said she has a whole radio shack in there.

Clay ended up taking Scarlett's camera, and started taking his own clack. So, scarlett pulls out another camera and is taking clack of him taking clack.

He asked her who she was with, and then said "solo," which caused solo to slap Scarlett. Clay noticed. Hee.

During WISYS, during the "hands" line, he mimiced the hitting motion.

Clay glared at PerusingOne for sitting down during the TV medley.

Totally playing up for the camera.

Clack is being gathered easily, unless you are using a flash.

When Scarlett pulled out the second camera, he's like "what do you have in there -- Radio Shack? Best Buy? Circuit City?"

he called perusing one out when she sat down in the middle of the medley....

he is haming it up for the camera.

Clay asked Scarlett who was with her and when she told the Solo's real name solo hits her in the head which really surprises Clay...amd he teases them with them

and so in WISYS...he copied what solo did???

OMG lots of precious clack on this...

GO eHP!!!

ehp is having fun tonight...I think I can hear KAndre

Oh yeah....all I hear is Solo...and KAndre...

Q went shopping in Macy's and saw a shirt and said oh this is cute it looks familiar so she bought it...when she got back to the hotel she looked at some fansites and saw herself wearing the shirt she jsut bought...so she bought a shirt she already has.

There is a little girl with a sing ...Clay is my 8th birthday...

Clay was saying that the girls keep getting gifts form the fans and finally yesterday jessie and sean got something one lollipop that they have to share between them...Clay said thats disgusting...

He said they will have a contest the next three nights...

and the orchestra is really into it...the first violinist is cracking up because of al the fans cameras...

he wanted the sax guy to stand up during perfect stranger.

Clay got into a razz battle with Quiana;s dog pound...he would go ...you talking to me...

he was funny specially when he was feeling up Quiana...he would put his hand in one side and Q would move it...then he would touche her again at another side and she would move it... and Q was wiggling...

Kandre says Solo didn;t hurt Scarlett that much...

but they are laughing that the next headline was violenc in a Clay concert...this is a hilarious stuff

they are now saying that the clack will be labeled with clay;s name...cos he was the camera person.

KAndre says...this is the concert to end all concerts...

Q went shopping in Macy's and saw a shirt and said oh this is cute it looks familiar so she bought it...when she got back to the hotel she looked at some fansites and saw herself wearing the shirt she jsut bought...so she bought a shirt she already has.

:cryingwlaughter:

That's funny as hell!!!

:lol:

he's on fire tonight... I think he can feel it coming to an end..boy does love his stage

I think that's exactly it. I hate to "think" for Clay, but I truly believe he knows this is what he loves best, being on the stage. (And not just for singing, too....) It's got to make him a bit schmoopie as well.

Sloooooooooow songs banter.

"We found our niche. Johnny Mathis. Andy Williams. Barry Manilow."

He's drawing out the banter....making is slooooooow as well. That's gotta be hard for him, Mr. Motor Mouth.

Asking Quiana is she knows of anyone who writes a fast song for orchesta....but he's asking very slooooooowly.

"I was too busy working on my sloooooow speech to learn the words to this song."

TWYMMF

I love this introduction to the classics medley anymore....he's such a damn good actor.

"You've read about it in magazines. On the internet. Probably talked about it at work. I am going to confirm a suspicion that many people have about me. I.....I....I am....not cool. At all. I appreciate you all sticking with me, though. I feel though, that I want to feel cool for you."

"I wanna make it easier for you to be Clay Aiken fans, because I wanna be cool."

I missed what he said about Invisible and BOTW!!!!!

"I want some of the coolest music ever....like....I like big butts"

from CV

It's hard to be a Clay Aiken fan. It must suck to go to work and have people tell you all day long..."get that crap off of your desk."

I want to make it easier for people to be Clay Aiken fans. I want to be cool, so you can be proud."

:cryingwlaughter:

I don't think I've ever listened to the stream and laughed out loud as much as I have tonight.