Kalamazoo, MI -- Nov. 30, 2007

luckiest1

Jamar, thanks for the reminder on main. Fastest I've gotten here this tour. LOL.

Just got home from my mom's a little while ago. I wasn't going to listen tonight since I listened to mp3s all the way to Raleigh and back (and major traffic delays on the way back). That lasted til about 8:15, and when I turned in the concert was just about to start.

He is wearing glasses...

Probably because he's going to cry :cry4: when he sees his birthday gifts. What a wonderful birthday for him and all of the people who worked so hard to make it special. :clap: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

that was funny...loved the way she read it.

ETA grandson played a joke on grandma...she opened a present with teh family all around and it was a red lacy thong. And it's now a symbol of love and togetherness at the holiday for the family... couldn't make it all out but that was the gist of it.

MCWL...

1st story. Can't hear much but it's getting a few chuckles. Those I can hear.

The reader sounded young...anyway it was christmas morning everyone was opening their gifts and the grandma's gift from her brother was red lacy thong...the next year the grandma gave it back to the brother in a frame so became a symbol of christmas for their family...

of course it was written a lot funnier than that.