Waukegan, IL -- Nov. 29, 2007

ldyjocelyn

According to the CV Cert

Last night flashes were a real problem. Jerome told the M & G'ers that the flashes were annoying and anyone flashes tonite they will take them out.

I love ya babes. :cryingwlaughter:

What's so funny?

CinPA posted the same thing at the CH. :cryingwlaughter:

WAYC from Quiana now. I actually had video of her singing this in Wichita - do you think anyone would be interested in having me upload it to the vault?

Oh please. It's the only thing I'm missing in my iPod version.

Okay, I'll upload it tonight. My files are so big b/c I filmed at the max resolution the camera would take, so the files take forever to upload! They compress them in the vault so they're not so big.

DSIAFCD - he sings it sooooo well! He said to give hugs - so here's one for everyone here -

[[[[[[[[[[[[[hugs]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Thanks. And I'll join you. [[[[[[[[[[[[[hugs]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] for all.

According to the CV Cert

Last night flashes were a real problem. Jerome told the M & G'ers that the flashes were annoying and anyone flashes tonite they will take them out.

I love ya babes. :cryingwlaughter:

What's so funny?

CinPA posted the same thing at the CH. :cryingwlaughter:

Oh. Ha. I didn't even see that... I got it from getclayaiken.com.

*hugs* too!

thanks to people offering hugs... I need one.

Here's a special one for you then. :F_05BL17blowkiss:

Yes, he did sing AIW and it was great.

Wheeee!!! thanks jmh. Another ghost laid to rest for Mr. Aiken!!

And tomorrow he'll be singing to meeeeeeee!!!!

Hee - he didn't have vocal problems. He had a problem - singular. The site of the wonky AIW final note.

well it may not be a vocal problem but that was not just that one note...he had several problems in that song that night.

he got it back later but that was the way it was that night.

OMG FCA is representin'...Merrieeeee is just wonderful.

Yes she is!! I love me some fangirly cellcert!

Sometimes I really love my selective memory ;-) (or was that short term memory loss, couchie?)

Later, ladies! :F_05BL17blowkiss:

CV is talking to gareem on the stream - here's a cap of what gareem's saying by CTLover:

Said the lighting was phenomenal. The lighting guy shown white lights and they 'penciled' down to shine just on the mic. I think that's what she said. Said people were walking out crying. Whoever is talking now says it was absolutely magnificent. Says she's never seen anything like it. Sheer artistry. This show should be a CBS special--beautifully put together. Lighting extraordinary. Arrangements... Everything we have read online doesn't convey 10% of what this show is about. All of us are pretty chatty people but I can't begin to tell you...this is breathtaking. It's not elegant..that kind of thing. So intimate. To walk on the stage and such...inviting you into ...he is so engaging. He's the kind of person that you take one look at and you know that you would get just the biggest hug...the most warmth. You like him just standing there. The girls look like marionette kind of dolls...they don't overpower...they compliment...seamless, beautiful tapestry. People who would usually say they're not fond of medleys.... Lighting... The shows keep ....filters...cover of All is Well cd with Clay bright with background--like that. Just him with incredible, sometimes snowflake on background, vibrant colors...subtle. People taking pictures say the lighting is extraordinary. What they did tonight...remember when it was so awful in All is Well when people were flashing all the time ...it was almost like what they did but almost like a lightning bolt striking--flashing and pulsating with beams kind of crossing. Star of Bethlehem...so dramatic. Doesn't matter what religion you are, if any, it really would have no bearing on whether you would be thrilled to your toes to see this concert. It is just remarkable. I would give up every other concert to come to this one. (This is Gareem that has been talking.) They didn't do this lighting last night but the evidence of what we've seen, he has the makings of a great producer. To surround himself with these people--the lighting guy, the sound guy, etc. Everybody has just been thrown away. Usually the lobby empties but people are just sort of milling around like they don't want to leave this building. One of the stories that Pink Armchair does is really darling--the bottom line is her dress catches on fire. Next son Clay is singing is Chestnuts Roasting on an Open on an Open Fire, he sings, Dresses Toasting on an Open Fire. He ws so funny but whether being playful, etc. ...sex on a stick. Enchanting. Enthralling Sat next to a girl who only saw him in the AI concert and she was thrown away. Very respectful. Most appreciative.

Everybody has just been thrown away.
:lol: I hope she means "blown" away.

Cute excitement!

me too...but that was wonderfully incoherent and totally captures the fangirly excitement that was all around...thanks for bringing it over.