Omaha, NE Dec 21, 2007

Couch Tomato

Sorry, I was somewhere else. I knew Pink was in Minnesota (she said she has front row pix coming), and I asked her how things were for tonight. She even talked with Faye, but she said TC was all over this already -- the way they were in Kansas.

1inNE is the person who was banned from the OFC for her threats to Clay and all the baloney she was saying/writing in blogs. She really needs help.

That's about all I know.

Caro

FYI, Caro, I think Pink has a different meaning to most folks here. I'm guessing you mean Pink Cocoa, and not Pink Armchair?

Not crazy about any fans talking to Faye either, personally. Too much fan connection altogether.

FYI, Caro, I think Pink has a different meaning to most folks here. I'm guessing you mean Pink Cocoa, and not Pink Armchair?

Not crazy about any fans talking to Faye either, personally. Too much fan connection altogether.

Right -- I'm talking about PinkCocoa. When this all came to a head a few weeks ago, PC talked with a PI in her hometown. He got in touch with Jerry Aiken, and TC took it from there. There was enough going on that they appreciated her contacting them.

Also, I think she may know Faye from the Gala in Raleigh. This has been accelerating towards NE, so I'm sure Faye appreciates her input. 1inNE called her incessantly prior to getting kicked out.

Caro