Private Practice

Couch Tomato

god I love this show

Coop -- I'm having sex tonight

Pete -- congratulations, what's her screen name

LOL

Addie is awesome.

ME TOO!!! By far my favorite new show of the season. That scene in the birthing tub last night was just awesome. I can't remember the last ensemble show where at least one of the leads didn't get on my nerves. I'm even warming up to Violet *g*

god I love this show

Coop -- I'm having sex tonight

Pete -- congratulations, what's her screen name

LOL

Addie is awesome.

ME TOO!!! By far my favorite new show of the season. That scene in the birthing tub last night was just awesome. I can't remember the last ensemble show where at least one of the leads didn't get on my nerves. I'm even warming up to Violet *g*

OMG yes I loved that. When I contrast this show with GA...its just amazing. The characters make mistakes but are not stupid and immature.

The tub scene was very moving and I do think there is tons of chemistry with the new love interest. I always liked that actor from Gilmore Girls...

LOVED Dell...grow up!!! hee

Bwah just re-read all my I LOVE THIS SHOW blatherings heee. Shonda sure can take a show and give it two good years and then ruin it LOL. Honestly I was surprised it got another season after last season.

However, I did like that the season finale seemed to wrap things up and maybe they can re-start this show fresh next season.

I basically will pretend like most of season 3 never happened -- like the ruination of Cooper, the dropping the ball on Violet's story, and Addie jumping from Sam to Mark to Pete in two weeks. Like whatever dude heee.

The best part of last season for me was see Addie's parents...and also the first half of the season with Sam and Addie. Oh I did like Naomi and her beaus but it got short shrift. And I always like Charlotte. And Amelia may be a good edition, time will tell. I heard she was made a regular. I just hope any Shepherd family nonsense takes place on GA where I don't have to watch it.