South Bend, IN -- Nov. 28, 2007

ldyjocelyn

Venue: Morris Center

General rules for the venue and seating chart available here.

Order tickets here

Information on the Show

American Idol favorite CLAY AIKEN will be celebrating the holidays in style at the Morris with “A Clay Aiken Christmas with Symphony.” Multi platinum recording artist CLAY AIKEN emerged from his 2003 American Idol experience with a recording contract, Rolling Stone and Entertainment Weekly magazine covers, and legions of loyal fans. Those fans voted him the Fan’s Choice winner at the 2003 American Music Awards as well as TV Guide’s Fan’s Favorite Reality Star that same year. His first single, “This is the Night/Bridge Over Troubled Water” won the Billboard Music Award for best selling single of 2003…and that was just the beginning. CLAY then hit the charts with the popular single “Invisible,” off his debut CD “Measure of a Man,” followed that up with his first Christmas CD – “Merry Christmas with Love,” and the book Learning to Sing: Hearing The Music In Your Life and his latest CD – “A Thousand Different Ways.” This is one very special concert you won't want to miss. Join us for a night of holiday classics!

Event times: 15 Sep 2007 (Sat)

10:00 AM

Ticket Information:

PUBLIC ON SALE DATE: Saturday, September 15, at 10:00 AM

TICKET PRICES:

$ 82.00 - Pit

$ 67.00 - Orchestra, Main, Boxes, Mezzanine & 1st Balcony

$ 52.00 - 2nd & 3rd Balcony

Tickets can be purchased at the Morris Box Office or over the phone at 235-9190 or (800) 537-6415. The Morris Box Office is open regular business hours Monday - Friday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM and Saturday 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM. Tickets can also be purchased online 24 hours a day at www.MorrisCenter.org.

Additional Information: MORRIS DINNER/SHOW TICKET PACKAGES:

You will be close to your seat at show time when you enjoy dinner before the show at the Morris Bistro Restaurant conveniently located within the Morris Center! The Morris Bistro is open two hours before shows and boasts upscale, reasonably priced dining in an elegant atmosphere. A limited number of Morris Dinner/Show Ticket Packages with preferred seating in the theater are available featuring a themed buffet dinner. Dinner/Show Ticket Packages include buffet dinner with entree, salad, dessert and non-alcoholic beverages. A full cash bar including top shelf liquor and specialty wines is also available. Call the Morris Box Office at 235-9190 or toll free at (800) 537-6415 for tickets.

LUNCH AT THE MORRIS BISTRO RESTAURANT:

The Morris Bistro Restaurant is also open for lunch Monday - Friday from 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM with the freshest ingredients beautifully displayed and prepared by our own chef! Featuring soups, salads, award-winning chili, deli sandwiches, wraps, grilled paninis, and desserts. Dine in the Morris Bistro Restaurant or pre-order lunch to go. Call 245-6085 for more information.

PARKING:

Convenient parking is available in a lot adjacent to the Morris Center operated by DTSB ($5 per vehicle), at the public garage on the corner of Main and Colfax ($5 per vehicle), and at the Marriott/1st Source Bank Complex ($8 per vehicle). Parking is also available on the streets within walking distance of the Morris and also at the Leighton Center on Washington Street.

Tickets website: BUY TICKETS

More info website: http://www.ClayAiken.com

Poor, lonely little cellcert thread tonight. :cryingwlaughter:

I'm going to have to cut out at half time. Have to pick up my son's prescriptions at the drug store before it closes, and then he and I have our weekly Criminal Minds date at 9:00 pm.

Only one more day for me to hang strong and not watch clack! I think I am going to do it this time!

OK so I caved on OHN but that is only fair, since it is my favourite Christmas song of all time.

I love the sound of this new Clay song. Can't wait to see it in person!

from CV...

Very brief -- Pink's story was about being at a formal dinner party and the feathers on her dress caught fire. They threw eggnog on her to put it out. It is very funny.

He's sounds good...even cutting in and out and underwater....the notes that make it through are worth the wait.

Intermission:

Pink got lots of laughs.

Hair kind of brushed to the side. Not as styled as previous nights.

Snix M&G: Took them into a cafeteria style table so she sat right next to the head of the table as she knew Clay would be there.

Started late, sweet and funny, kind of rushed.

He asked where everyone was fun, one girl was from the area and she sent me an ornament from Notre Dame. He said it was probably on the fan tree at home. She asked if he was going to show his house again and he said no, she said why not? He said "do you want to put your house on the internet and I can look at yours?"

One girl was 18. He asked if she was OK and she said she was nervous and he said why (big drawl). Mary was texting her friends and he said "I hope you're asking for a job."

Snix said she wouldn't ask stupid questions so he wouldn't embarass herself. He said he is going to Mexico for UNICEF to the flooded areas. They sent different Ambassadors for different reasons and he said they send me because you guys raise a lot of money.

A woman was there who made a scrap book for a raffle and she bought it herself. He was making comments at the pictures.

-He's too skinny here

-He looks like he wants to throw up here.

He said his earpieces are custom made. He said my earwax is out there in the world somewhere.

Jamie's accent is very southern.

Yer welcome! :)

FROM THE CB...

A third certer on the show says she's having a wonderful time and she thinks is the best show (tour) he's ever done. She's simply blown away.

2old4clay found out she would be going on and reading her story at 10:30 last night.

The first story was about performing on stage on Christmas eve.

The second story was very sentlemental about her and her son.

The colors look fabulous once again. Clay is standing in the middle of the platform again just as he was last night.