The Emmy's

Ansamcw

So far - Meh, Meh, and meh.

I would have picked Shatner and Cryer to win.

I thought it was extremely tacky of Ryan to throw the you look nice remark to Terry.

I guess I am just killing time until Design Star....

Ryan took a cheap shot at Paula.

Edited by djs111

Did anyone watch the red carpet? One of the hosts said there was a rumor that Britney Spears might be on later to apologize for her VMA debacle. WTF? Why would she do something like that? It seems to me it would just draw attention to the mess. He said it wasn't confirmed, though.

I missed the cheap shot to Paula...was getting dinner.

Katherine Heigel looks gorgous, as usual. She's so tall and slim, she can wear anything and make it look great.

Who's this guy who is either crying or drunk?

Thomas Hayden Church. He acts in a lot of westerns. He won for supporting actor in a miniseries, but I don't know which one. And he was crying. Dedicated his award to his deceased father.

Shot at Paula - Ryan said the afterparty for Weeds was great, and said isn't that right Paula or just ask Paula - Paula looked a bit shocked, Ryan needs to forget the tabloid crap for this occasion.

I think Thomas Haden Church was crying? His wife kept trying for a kiss, no luck, then he wanted to thank three poeple as the buh bye music started, he only mentioned two.

Haden-Church was also in that comedy series Wings, and before that he was in a comedy (which I loved) with Debra Messing, they played a couple who pretended to be married for job purposes. I like him.

Edited by djs111

I don't like Paula, but I thought it was pretty low of Ryan to embarrass her like that on a live national broadcast.

Also pretty low for him to single out Terry from Desperate Housewives (they dated for a bit a couple of years ago) and then do that flip throwawy you look nice remark as he was walking away - gotta say that all the pretty people look gorgeous, but this is a very flat show.

Okay, so it's official. I don't want to live in a world where Asshole O'Brien and Skanky Griffin both win Emmy's in the same year.

I think I have to turn them off now.

I know exactly how you feel. But Clay Aiken also lives in this world, and reminding myself of that helps bring things back into perspective. At times like this it just seems that the bottom feeders are winning and that's a very scary thought!

WOW Christina...sure knows how to out shadow Britney. They started out at the same time and went opposite ways in development.

HEE...when Conan won I just had to come and go...SHIT...

Well no wonder its Ryan...its on Fox. I find that kinda pathetic.

katherine Heigl looked beautiful...I also think she is a good actress, just wish her role on GA wasn;t so blech.