EBAY AUCTION FUNDRAISER FOR BAF (APPROVED)

Below is an information ad about our new Beta Alpha BAF Approved Fundraiser:

EBAY AUCTION REMEMBERING INCLUSION

OUR EBAY STORE, BENEFITING BAF, IS OPEN AND WILL BE OPEN FOR A MONTH WITH NEW ITEMS ADDED ALL MONTH LONG!

Please read the ad below and then spread the word to other groups. All info you need to know should be in this ad. You can copy this info to any group that you want. We hope you'll come check out our items and buy for BAF!!!!

COME SEE US !!! ........Jan

The link to our EBay Auction Store is:

http://stores.ebay.com/Aiken-Breakin-Remembering-Inclusion

AUCTIONSALESNOTICE.jpg

do we send you stuff or do we list it and ship fromour homes?

If you want to put something in the store, you can email it to me at abbinclusion@yahoo.com. We need a picture of the item, what the item is, a description, how much it weighs (to figure postage), and what you think we should start the bidding at. We will enter all this info into the store, and you will ship the item from your home. You can get USPS boxes free of charge that have the ebay logo on them by going to:

http://ebaysupplies.usps.com/

Or, you can just shop and bid on items. All the money goes to BAF, except for EBay and Paypal fees.

We are adding items almost daily! Last night we went to sleep with 44 items in our store. Today we have 55 items. Tomorrow? Who knows!!!!

COME SHOP AND COME OFTEN!!!! And remember its for BAF, the 100 camps, and the kids!!

http://stores.ebay.com/Aiken-Breakin-Remembering-Inclusion

Jan

Oooh, look she takes beanie babies. (reminds self to go to local store to check on commission sales.)

I thoiught you were going to start a store as well, Couchie.

ha! I just went thorugh my kitchen and found all srts of stuff that I don't want to keep. People never know what to give me as a gift, I don't want enough stuff -NO MORE SWEATERS!!!! No more kisch! I have too much stuff, although I have started to use some stuff. Finally.

Edited by playbiller

what a great idea,,wonder why we didn't think of it :cryingwlaughter:

can't wait to check it out.

Oh I didn't even read it closely ..it's from the aiken breakin' broads. I love them!! I used to be one!

Oh we are great at getting ideas...its the implementing that can be tricky.... :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

what a great idea,,wonder why we didn't think of it :cryingwlaughter:

can't wait to check it out.

Oh I didn't even read it closely ..it's from the aiken breakin' broads. I love them!! I used to be one!

Oh we are great at getting ideas...its the implementing that can be tricky.... :F_05BL17blowkiss: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

true dat