Wilkes Barre, PA -- Dec. 4, 2007

ldyjocelyn

I just got home..I don't like these east coast start times.

I don't blame him either for not wanting any mess ups on the internet. There's such a need to see it for ourselves mentality but really if it embarasses Clay..I don't mind not seeing it. Fortunately I can think of only one thing at the moment that fits that description. Even when he fell he jumped up so quick and kept going that it was cute cute cute...

That's exactly why I didn't upload my Wichita AIW to the vault. Most of it was fantastic, but he struggled on the last note. It wasn't as bad as the first concert last year, but almost. So I decided not to upload it to the vault, because I lurve my boyfriend. It's a good thing I didn't upload it, because a couple of people put all my vids are on youtube. A couple of them have over 3000 views, and one has over 8000 views! I would feel badly if AIW was up and was viewed a bunch of times.

Gibby, you are such a sweet girlfriend - I hope Clay appreciates you. I remember the strained last note on AIW, and as much as I love him it didn't really bother me. I can see how some assholes nasties would make it their mission in life to make fun of it though. I'm glad you didn't make it public, too.