Erie, PA -- Dec. 16, 2007

ldyjocelyn

The venue is the Erie Civic Center Complex. Venue site is here.

There is nothing on their website for Clay, and I've seen confusion on which one of these particular venues he is playing. I'll update this post as more information is gleaned.

The venue is the Erie Civic Center Complex. Venue site is here.

There is nothing on their website for Clay, and I've seen confusion on which one of these particular venues he is playing. I'll update this post as more information is gleaned.

hi! Im so excited for clay to be coming to my hometown!!!

here is the seating chart to the LOUIS J TULLIO ARENA where Clay is performing (seats 7000, but will most likely be configured for less seating )

http://www.erieevents.com/tullio-seating.html

its located btwn 8th and 9th and French streets

there are parking ramps within walking distance as well as on site parking (typical event parking is $4)

there is no info on tix sales dates yet I will post asap we are expecting tix end of month or first weekend of nov...we'll see

There is a Pre concert party being planned!!! I will post reservation payment links soon watch for that, there is a limit of 150 ppl and the spots will fill up fast. the menu is great too. more to come

share this info with every board you go to...we need to fill this place up!! we need the clanadians to come on down!!! I have a list of hotels that would be easy access to the venue in safe location if anyone needs help...(search hotels on PEACH STREET ther are a ton. you can hop on I 79 to the bayfront to get to the venue 15 min..preparty is on the way too.

2.5 hours? :cry4: I wish there was something that close. There are lots of driveable possibilites for me this tour (usually around 4+ hours, like this one) but I am out of holidays. I'm trying really hard to limit myself to Kalamazoo and Merrillville. And hoping like hell that the weather cooperates.

So has the ticket sale been pushed back to Nov. 3rd now? Yeah, I am starting to waver....

ETA: Never mind the wavering, I'm in!!!!! Thanks to FromClaygary who has agreed to buy me some tickets, since I'll be on a plane to Vegas during the ticket sales on Saturday morning.

Yeah, it seems that originally the venue said that the sections were numbered from left to right (facing the stage), now they are saying the opposite (right to left). Who the heck knows. So I might be on the outside aisle....I'm in 3rd row, I'll deal with it. LOL. Maybe he'll do WAYDNE up that aisle. :hubbahubba:

Bumping this up (I hope??!!) to get the party started. Heheh, maybe if we try real hard we can have more people in the thread than at the concert *g*

This was probably the least promoted concert ever. It wasn't even on their website AFTER the tickets were on sale.

I swear, I didn't see this thread earlier.

A few tidbits...per CB only 200 people there, but CH says there are 2000...probably somewhere in between.

Angela will not be there due to family emergency.

Clay has a cowlick that is standing straight up...Alfalfa look tonight? (and don't tell me I am the only old enough to get that reference, LOL!)

ACK!! I totally forgot that this was at 7:30 (you'd think I would have known that, huh? :cryingwlaughter: )

The CH certer just broke in and said 'No Angela'.

Yikes!!

aikim, you weren't going crazy, lol - the threads were all started way back when, and this one was way at the bottom of the page. I just bumped it up.

I wonder if Clay will sing something else in Angie's place.

I know he's talking, but can't make it out. I heard Angie and California....

From CB:

On the cellcert, someone said that Jerome had come out and said for anyone with a meet and greet, to follow him.

(Imagines 2000 fans stampeding after Jerome! :cryingwlaughter: )

Kim

From CB:

On the cellcert, someone said that Jerome had come out and said for anyone with a meet and greet, to follow him.

Kim

I still can't believe that not one person has posted about receiving any meet and greet emails. Not one!

I'm not buying it.

From CB:

Kim

I still can't believe that not one person has posted about receiving any meet and greet emails. Not one!

I'm not buying it.

After everything that's gone down; it wouldn't surprise me that people would be kind of hesitant to say they got one.

Kim

From CB:

Kim

I'm not buying it.

After everything that's gone down; it wouldn't surprise me that people would be kind of hesitant to say they got one.

Kim

Maybe some would -but all of them? Potentially 36 people. In Clayland? Nope - not buying it.

Quiana is singing WWIAK, Sounds lovely!

WTOW sounds a little less whispery tonight. Beautiful, no matter which way he performs it.