OMG! OMG! OMG!

cindilu2

At our extremely busy board mistress's request, I'm starting a thread for Must See! clack.

If something really strikes your fancy, please post it, and if possible a clack file name/location.

I'll start it off by saying... ANY clack that might turn up of the Jazzy Medley (Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Jingle Bells, Sleigh Ride, Winter Wonderland) from the Kalamazoo show. Awesome!!

At our extremely busy board mistress's request, I'm starting a thread for Must See! clack.

If something really strikes your fancy, please post it, and if possible a clack file name/location.

I'll start it off by saying... ANY clack that might turn up of the Jazzy Medley (Most Wonderful Time of the Year, Jingle Bells, Sleigh Ride, Winter Wonderland) from the Kalamazoo show. Awesome!!

I would say that any Clack from Kalamazoo by LonelyNoMore is not to be missed. AIW and DSIAFCD are both out of this world.

canfly's Jazzy medley is up from Kalamazoo. There are a few moments in it when her view is obstructed, but for the most part she is focused on Clay and perhaps a bit more panned out than the LonelyNoMore version.

I also enjoyed Gibby's Jingle Bell medley from Wichita! :)

canfly's and LNM/Scarlett's jazzy medley from Kalamazoo are both outstanding. The audio and video could not be any more clear or sharper. Clay's voice, of course, is in the finest shape it's been for a long time IMO. That strong, throw it out there for all to hear, voice is the one I love. :wub:

canfly's clack includes the telling of the red thong story which is cute and very well told!

Plus, he's so darned cute!

I want to marry dlh7777. She got a great angle on the Jazzy medley from Kalamazoo - shot from the balcony, about knees up for the most part, but a couple of times you can even see his feet. :wub:

071130_Kalamazoo_FanStory1&JazzyMedley_dlh7777_large.wmv

Yes, cindilu2, it even has your hip thrust. :)

I'm enjoying all of LNM/Scarlett's Kalamazoo clack. It's gorgeous! I just watched WTOW and O Holy Night, and I've got goosebumps!!

And I'm the lucky one who gets to review the audio of the jazzy medley. Heee, ya'll are starting to do it for me! Thanks! :cryingwlaughter: :F_05BL17blowkiss:

071206_NB_IBHFC-Medley_xxx4clay_large.wmv

How cute is he when he realizes he's goofed up, can't find the right words, and says "ladies and gentlemen, Angela Fisher!" so that she can help him find his spot. He's also freaking gorgeous in this clip (and no doubt in all the NB clips). His hair seems to have grown a bit since Kalamazoo, and it's perfectly styled. And the glasses? :wub:

He looked gorgeous in News Brunswick. Thank you Clay for bringing the sexy back.

xxx4clay's NB WTOW is a must see. Towards the end he is looking into her camera while singing tenderly...he never ceases to amaze me how he keeps getting better on something that is already sublime.

I was just going to post this, but you beat me to it! He sings this like a lullaby...just beautiful!

Kim

He looked gorgeous in News Brunswick. Thank you Clay for bringing the sexy back.

xxx4clay's NB WTOW is a must see. Towards the end he is looking into her camera while singing tenderly...he never ceases to amaze me how he keeps getting better on something that is already sublime.

I was just going to post this, but you beat me to it! He sings this like a lullaby...just beautiful!

Kim

That is a perfect description.

Another thing about it that I can't quit watching is how he's Clay Aiken on the last note and then when the lights fade young Clayton Grissom appears. Made me all teary eyed.

No PANTS! visible in this clip, but omg, it's so clear, and he is so gorgeous and CUTE and makes some funny faces and almost falls down the stairs and adjusts his glasses about 25 times......and he can SING, too!

071208_Poughkeepsie_Banter&DSIAFCD_xxx4clay_large.wmv

I highly recommend it to put a smile on anyone's face this morning. :)