Spam pins

cindilu2

hey folks, I'm going to submit Aa and D to the pin maker for proofs tomorrow. I think people have shown the most interest in them. I don't want to be a dictator though so if you want a poll to make sure then just let me know.

Cindilu...great job as always!!

This was the clearest, most head on pic I could find of the shield. I've seen others with one leg raised, like it was fighting, but they were all on angles. Honestly, with the size of the actual pin, I don't think it will be so noticable. Best I could do!

And it's darn good! I really like it!

Thanks for submitting them to pin maker, couchie! Yay, new pins!

Thank you ALL for the feedback (and nice compliments!!!!) on the pin design process. You definitely helped make a better pin!!!! bighug.gif

It seems like A and D were by far the most popular choices, and so we now have proofs back for them. 'A' - will be in the Smooth Enamel process, as they weren't able to replicate it in the Cloisonne process. (You don't even want to see the proof for that!yow.gif) I am pleased with how they turned out! Couchie will be putting up an order form in the next day or two. Hopefully there will be enough demand that we can order both!

A (click)

th_PROOF-3.jpg

B (click)

th_PROOF-1-1.jpg

Thank you Couchie, for letting me run with this! MUAHHHH.

Very nice! Thanks Cindilu & Couchie! :lilredani:

I love D. I can wear it to the show to help find other FCAers without drawing attention to the fact that I'm a lunatic Claymate.

I love D. I can wear it to the show to help find other FCAers without drawing attention to the fact that I'm a lunatic Claymate.

Just don't wear it if you ever happen to get arrested. :imgtongue:

Thank you ALL for the feedback (and nice compliments!!!!) on the pin design process. You definitely helped make a better pin!!!! bighug.gif

It seems like A and D were by far the most popular choices, and so we now have proofs back for them. 'A' - will be in the Smooth Enamel process, as they weren't able to replicate it in the Cloisonne process. (You don't even want to see the proof for that!yow.gif) I am pleased with how they turned out! Couchie will be putting up an order form in the next day or two. Hopefully there will be enough demand that we can order both!

A (click)

th_PROOF-3.jpg

B (click)

th_PROOF-1-1.jpg

Thank you Couchie, for letting me run with this! MUAHHHH.

These are great - especially the very Monty Python-esque A! I would be curious too, play, to see how much more they would be if they were a bit bigger.

No matter, I will be ordering both for sure!

raquelsg, Couchie will be putting up the order form this weekend. Stay tuned!

CG and play, I know that there are larger pins out there, and while I like to look at them, I don't really care to wear them. This size is the same as the DCAT pin, which I thought was fairly easy to read and great for a lapel. The CITH were a little smaller, too small maybe for all that writing. 'Sides, I like it that people have to look to see what it says *g*

CG and play, I know that there are larger pins out there, and while I like to look at them, I don't really care to wear them. This size is the same as the DCAT pin, which I thought was fairly easy to read and great for a lapel. The CITH were a little smaller, too small maybe for all that writing. 'Sides, I like it that people have to look to see what it says *g*

Oh good. They are the size of the DCAT pins. I thought they were the size of the CITH pins and I thought they were a tad too small.

I'm good and can't wait for them!

Oh good. They are the size of the DCAT pins. I thought they were the size of the CITH pins and I thought they were a tad too small.

I'm good and can't wait for them!

Hee, yeah, we're not sure how the CITH ones got to be so small *waves to couchie*, :cryingwlaughter: but for sure these are the DCAT size. The SPAM one might seem a little smaller because the top is cut out for the ribbon, but it is 1.5 x 1 inch too.

Just ordered 2 of each. I am glad one said "Finding" and the other "Doing" as for the record, for some reason I just associate "Doing" with the SRHPT. Nice pins!

:F_05BL17blowkiss:

Well here I am...late as always...and missed out on the "Finding" shield pin. If anyone finds an extra one, please let me know! I love the other pin but I just feel a little bit weird wearing something that says "Doing Clay Aiken". LOL