Big Brother 9

Couch Tomato

Every year I start out watching this show and end up giving it up fast. WHERE IS THE DIVERSITY? I guess they are going after a certain audience and apparantly it ain't me. Season 2. The only season I thoroughly enjoyed. I don't think I"ve ever made it through any other season..except the all star season.

I must admit I'm not loving the couples theme. I'm confused as to why they put the dysfunctional couple together but not the "happy" couple. They surely could have found an older man for the older woman. Lots of PYTs in bikinis! That should keep the male audience watching. Me, not so much.

I must admit I'm not loving the couples theme. I'm confused as to why they put the dysfunctional couple together but not the "happy" couple. They surely could have found an older man for the older woman. Lots of PYTs in bikinis! That should keep the male audience watching. Me, not so much.

yeah I really sense a lot of desperation with this season. Usually I find they really seem to be interested in putting people with different background together and see what kind of interesting social interaction ensues. This time...it seems all about tit and ass....and trying to force some intimate situation. I mean if its true that they looked for the most compatible couple then how did the last couple get formed? VERY incompatible combination...so clearly it was done for something else.

I just find everyone so blah...its a good thing there are other things to watch now...thats the only reason I manage to follow it before...now...I will check it out once in a while but definitely not interested in checking it out online.