2008 October Gala Brunch

FromClaygary

Please do join us for a get-together following the Gala on Sunday morning Oct 19th at 9:30 AM

We'll be brunching together at the POSTA TUSCAN GRILLE which is located right at the same Marriott hotel in which the Gala is taking place. Please see the website for menus etc, but note that the restaurant has asked that we do the brunch for this occasion. Cost of the brunch is $12.99.

We will have a separate private room for our get-together, so we can yak our heads off and table-hop without disturbing others :lol:

I'm sure we'll have lots to discuss!

Confirmed so far are:

Claylove+Karen

Sammie

Georgiesmybaby

fearofH2O

luckiest1 + luckiestdotter

cindilu2 + Karen

jmh123

claymatron

sassafras

scarlett

solo

perusingone

FromClaygary

goldarngirl?

smartcookie

Cam552000

ncgran4clay

Jennclayton

loyalncclayfan

kareneh + bonnechance + lila

permaswooned

ncgurrl

nicegurrrl?

:hello:

Hi, this is Libby (HippoGA). Alas, alack, my roommie's plane back to Texas is leaving at 11:40 am so I'm pretty sure I'll be leaving for the airport at just about 9:30 am Sunday morning. I will try and stick my head in and say "hello". I really want to give cindilu2 a hug and I bet I recognize more faces, too.

Please do join us for a get-together following the Gala on Sunday morning Oct 19th at 9:30 AM

We'll be brunching together at the POSTA TUSCAN GRILLE which is located right at the same Marriott hotel in which the Gala is taking place. Please see the website for menus etc, but note that the restaurant has asked that we do the brunch for this occasion. Cost of the brunch is $12.99.

We will have a separate private room for our get-together, so we can yak our heads off and table-hop without disturbing others :lol:

Confirmed so far are:

Claylove

Sammie

Georgiesmybaby

fearofH2O

luckiest1

cindilu2 + Karen

jmh123

claymatron

sassafras

scarlett

solo

perusingone

FromClaygary

goldarngirl?

smartcookie

Cam552000

ncgran4clay

I may not be doing this right but someone out there will help me i'm sure.

I am not going to the Gala but have a ticket to Golfing for Inclusion in January. Is anyone coming down?

Please add me to the list for the brunch. Would there be enough room if one or two travel buds want to come with me?

I'm pretty sure FromClaygary said there was room for at least 25. So glad you are going to be there!!!

{{{couchie}}} I wanna see you too! :cries:

Confirmed so far are:

Claylove+Karen

Sammie

Georgiesmybaby

fearofH2O

luckiest1 + luckiestdotter

cindilu2 + Karen

jmh123

claymatron

sassafras

scarlett

solo

perusingone

FromClaygary

goldarngirl?

smartcookie

Cam552000

ncgran4clay

Jennclayton

loyalncclayfan

kareneh + bonnechance + lila

permaswooned

ncgurrl

nicegurrrl?

claywithme + Marcia

I added myself and a friend to the list.

Hi, claywithme. Welcome! I moved your and your friend's names over to a post in the 2009 thread, which is here. -jmh

That is last year's list. There's a thread in the Events forum about this year's breakfast. I moved your post over there, and there's a link in your post in this thread to help you find it.