#44: We think we'll keep him!!!!

Ansamcw

Thread Title Poll  

51 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• I'll connect with this man in any way at any time.
    • He could sing me the Invisionfree terms of service agreement and I'd love it, so any new songs are obviously going to be coolness squared.
    • He owns us.
    • Just sing to me, pretty boy!

hee well you can't tell it from this weekend but I've fallen down on my postho duties... so..who said that because they probably said it on both boards :hysterical:

Uh....you mean, who said "He owns us?" Uh...Clay said it, during the ET interview. In his case, the "he" is Parker. Hence, the possibility of thread titles shared by boards....

D101 bwah

ETA: hmmm was just wondering if there was any new fan fic out there. If it's good, I'm so there to read - of either persuasion as Lucky said..cuz FICTION is the key word here.

I know I'm possibly opening up a can of worms here... but, dude! The hair! Y'AHH!

I haven't turned on my computer since Thursday. Don't know what I have been doing but apparently I have been very busy! Yesterday was my mother's 90th birthday and my brother and I took her out to dinner at a very fancy, schmantzy restaurant (re: expensive!). Probably the only time I will go there until maybe her 100th birthday! Maybe by then I'll have paid off my half!

CG... Happy Birthday to your mom!!! And, many more!!!!

Now THIS is a smile!!!

Clay_at_stage_doori.jpg

I love the freckles, even under the stage makeup... and, yes, that is definitely a S.M.I.L.E.

clayzcoffin... was that a good Y'AHH! or a bad Y'AHH!???? :cryingwlaughter:

It's late and you all are probably fast asleep but I just have to tell you that I've been watching So You Think You Can Dance Canada and tonite was the finale.

I don't think you can get the show in the States but there are lots of videos on YouTube and if you love dancing then watch them.

Here is one link to give you an idea of the quality of the dancers. Lisa and Nico Jazz Funk Watch it in high quality.

They as well as the rest of the top ten are amazing dancers. Says Lotus who knows so little about dance. :D

Surprisingly, my login from 2003 at RHT still works! :)

Spam recaps via CH:

Tonight's show was terrific. I felt that something was going on behind the scenes--David H laughed a few times when I didn't think it was part of the show, Clay grinned a few extra times, and the King got really tickled once. It was apparently one of the dancer's last night--David and another knight pointed to her as he entered the stage for the finale. I then saw that she was wiping tears. David brought her up to the front during the final song. I just love how the cast seem to care so much for one another.

Like yesterday, there were lots and lots of men in attendance. Good audience response and lots of clapping after the big numbers.

Clay was sparkly, cute, funny, and so very expressive. He sang a wonderful, long "amen."

He got down really low to look up the Camelot girl's skirt.

The audience really laughed hard at his dramatic pants-pooping.

The Knight who said Ni gave the Eagles final football score and again said they were originally from Philly. Some of the audience booed a bit at the score.

When the Knights entered, Rick stood without speaking for a few moments, because there was an alarm-sounding noise going off. I understand that a woman grabbed her bag and walked out into the lobby, so it must have been her phone or something. Finally, he said "Do you hear something?" before he started his lines.

The LOTL changed up her song a bit, but I forget what she sang differently.

A great YWSOB, and the audience really cheered loudly.

No thrusts--Clay leaned against the wall and just kept time with the music.

Maybe he's been doing this, but I haven't read it: after the confetti falls, Clay gathers some in his hands, and a the very end makes a fist and blows them out in a spray. Also, right before he leaves the front of the stage, he leans down and waves into the orchestra pit.

No stage door, but Jerome didn't come out to say Clay wouldn't be there. One barricade was up, but not the whole thing, so we didn't really think he would come out. Plus, we figured they would have a party for the girl who (we figured) was leaving. Lots of people went inside through the stage door, so there were lots of "visitors" tonight. A lady said the actors were onstage taking pictures.