#46: Avoid the crazy, enjoy the good, and chill.

Couch Tomato

Thread Title Poll  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA?

• Ain't it grand? We've come a long way babee!
    • I love quirky Clay Aiken
    • Fascinating, outrageous Clay. Give me more. I want more.
    • The twisty tie confuses me EVERYtime
    • Still hotness after all these years!!
    • All that said - Orchestra, Band, Kazoo, Bongos, a capella - I'm there. Just sing for us, baby!!
    • If he's singing, I'm there, no matter what, no matter where!
    • As long as he wears his smile all is well
    • That's not just any man... That's OUR man! You're a GOOD MAN, Clay Aiken!

Celine: At the Gala, one of the things that was bid on was attending a Celine Dion concert with a group of friend in a private box with Clay and a friend.

Oh. Wow! That would be awesome! Of course, if I had that ticket the night would be completely boring because I'd spend the whole night staring at Clay with my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth going, "NNNNNGGG PURDDY". :cryingwlaughter:

I just wanted to add this from last night... you know the nice thing about Reed is that nowadays whenever I see less than positive posts about Clay's appearance I can picture Reed in my mind and the poster beside him and muse on how the person who has the prerogative to comment on such things probably cares only that Clay is there and having fun. Could you imagine Reed taking Clay aside that night and whispering, "Should we ask Jerome if he could get some cream?" ...reposting a quote from last Christmas, "Of all the things I wear, my expression is the most important."

Jamar, you are such a pessimist. I'm going to keep thinking there will be a tour this summer so I don't depress myself. However, if he has other stuff planned, I'm good too as long as I get to see him somehow.
Jamar, justclay12 and anyone who wants to, how about a little poll -- when do you think the next concert/show will start? Just pick a date and we'll check later on who was closest. I call July 4th mainly because I miss sweaty Clay.

ROTFL, KAndre!!! :hahaha:

I'm taken to the airport, while the driver keeps asking me about the "little one". Scarlett, no poaching of my drivers!
Oooh say hi for me!

Reads this:

This is when I find my child and Scarlett are apparently long lost twins - he didn't actually have a copy of the hotel reservation either, and the bus service rep certainly didn't recognize the hotel he was telling here.
Goes hmmmm.....

and this:

Before he disappears into the shower (he's the only person I know who spends more time in a shower than a certain member of the eHP) <snip> On to Paul's ship!
Bigger Hmmmm..... yes ship...

and then this:

My only child will be all of 22 on Jan. 18.
Awwwww, <Insert yet another thing we're not supposed to know tm:KAndre>. I draw the line at 25.

Besides... what would I call K?

ETA: I want to do both...

But KAndre..do you trust him with the keys LOL.

You know... so today I babysat a sick child..and since my sister was dropping her off she decided to drop off meat so I could cook it for her. I think I'm ready to go back to work.

Me too Scarlett.... Buenos Aires sounds fantastic... right after I get me and annabear get back from the frozen tundra.

About feeling ignored... since I don't post much, I can't really say I feel ignored - if anything that would be self imposed anyway... I know sometimes I manage to say something witty enough that some comments but most often, not. And that's ok.

I do spend a lot of time nodding my head, or just commenting in my mind - I agree, I don't, give me a break, whatever... and by the time I get here each day, a lot of conversation has passed by so I just don't bother... but I read every day.

I don't really have many issues with how Clay looks... sure sometimes I wish he had looked in a mirror first, but I have enough trouble making sure I look ok in public that I can't get too worked up about how he shows up. I figure if he really gave two shits, he'd do something about it. I actually like that he just does his own thing whatever it happens to be on any given day. Good for him, I say. I actually think that shows a tremendous amount of confidence on his part - but that's just me.

So, now we are tasting him, are we?

OK, this? if nothing else, would get my butt out of lurkdom... where the hell is the line and please tell me I'm not last! Although last would mean I can take all the time in the world, huh? :cryingwlaughter:

KAndre - I'm loving your recap! Thanks for sharing!

ETA: I want to do both...
BTW, "both" was in reference to Buenos Aires and Hawaii.

... uh, then again... <insert sneaky grin that Clay made at the piano after the non-tunic-flip>

But KAndre..do you trust him with the keys LOL.

Nooooooo!!! :hahaha:

Ok Scarlett, I'm game. But since I suck at guessing, I'll just go with my birthday, June 12th. Makes it easy for me to remember too. And for me, he could start it in DC or Baltimore so he's relatively close by. Of course, he could also start it here in my home, which is fairly small so there would be lots of opportunity for close contact. If that happens, I'll lick him for you guys and let you know how he tastes. Strictly for research for you all.

Me too Scarlett.... Buenos Aires sounds fantastic... right after I get me and annabear get back from the frozen tundra.
Couchie, it does. Unfortunately the KAndre wants to go there in July which would make it, uh... winter!

Ok, justclay12! Ok, here's the poll so far:

Start date for the next tour/live show

June 12, 2009 - justclay12

July 4, 2009 - Scarlett

:mockery-046: Back off the Lickin' Schtick! It's mine, I tell ya!!!

Spam103F_Tongue.jpg

tonguemoving.gif

WPIXTongue2.gif

Mmm... there's a 'stick' involved now?

Oh my God, I smutted again! I'm on a roll!

ETA: Oh, for the tour pool... I'll go with May 27, 2009! What do we win if we're the closest? *eyebrow wiggle* First dibs on the lickage?

justclay, thank you, THANK YOU for your willingness to sacrifice! But I insist on being a martyr to the cause!

No, no, no, no...I keep all keys!

And I'm willing to do Buenos Aires in the summer there - I just have to go somewhere new and good (and probably cheap) for my birthday!

BWAH!! :hahaha: Another fun siggie from clayzcoffin.

July 4, 2009 - Scarlett

For the pool, I will say....first US concert date?? May 11.

Couchie, it does. Unfortunately the KAndre wants to go there in July which would make it, uh... winter!

July 4, 2009 - Scarlett

I'll take July 16, 2009

Well, I can't narrow it down but I can pretty much guarantee that the tour will be sometime starting after April 4 and run however long the potential work stoppage runs at the company I work for... cuz I'll be stuck doing strike duty and won't be able to go.... havin' my own little pity party here... :(

But in the spirit of not being a total PITA, I'll pick my sister's birthday, June 28... :)

August 1st - Happy birthday to meeeeeeeee!

I'm procrastinating on writing any kind of recap of the weekend because recapping means it's over! :cry4: