Thread Title  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What is ournext thread title?

• You go on with your bad self, Mr. Aiken
    • Clay Aiken - Luxuriously Enticing
    • The House of Aiken de la Clay
    • I'll take Clay any day
    • Our cool boyfriend and his thudworthy thighs
    • Those boys!! Double the CUTENESS / Double the FUN!

Re: The tutu pics.

I'm looking at Mylene's suit. I have a number of black suits. I have a pair of scissors. Hmmm... Do I want a new look for the office on Monday? And do I have enough time to find a posse of tutu-wearing associates to hang out around my cube and look fierce?

Bwah..thank god I'm alive to see Reed in his outfit. They are quite lovely. The legs are to die for.

Scarlett I just gave Perusing One a few driving scares so you are not alone my dear. Heee. My great fear of driving in San Francisco continues but I'm really bold when there is a GPS in the car which there was for part one of our adventures. But it died on us and it was not pretty. heh.

Go Chicago!!

I bet it would stop everyone from eating at lunch!

Hmmm.... a new diet plan! :ready6:

post-292-1241311483_thumb.jpgpost-292-1241311503_thumb.jpg

Two not very clear pics of Reed?

I'd soooo love to hear what the snarky boyfriend has to say about the tutu and tux jacket combo. :hahaha:

OMG, I can hear it in my head!! :hysterical:

Well. Okay.

:cryingwlaughter:

Exactly. :hahaha:

OMG, those and Clay's answers totally made my night!!

Mylene is a good singer, but.....OMG. :hahaha:

Scarlett I just gave Perusing One a few driving scares so you are not alone my dear. Heee. My great fear of driving in San Francisco continues but I'm really bold when there is a GPS in the car which there was for part one of our adventures. But it died on us and it was not pretty. heh.

One day, when Clay tours again we'll take turns driving the eHP around... ha!!! (I bet Solo will try to hide the car keys)

ETA: Decided to try for sleep instead of page 1... nite-nite, FCA! :offtobed:

In one of the video clips of Mylene, it looked as though the dancers were wearing loincloths. Praying for clearer uh....Rack.

I bet it would stop everyone from eating at lunch!

Maybe at most workplaces, but not at a hospital. We regularly talk about surgery details and sick body parts over lunch without blanching. Heh.

In one of the video clips of Mylene, it looked as though the dancers were wearing loincloths. Praying for clearer uh....Rack.

BWAH, Wanda!

post-292-1241311483_thumb.jpgpost-292-1241311503_thumb.jpg

Two not very clear pics of Reed?

I'd soooo love to hear what the snarky boyfriend has to say about the tutu and tux jacket combo. :hahaha:

OMG, I can hear it in my head!! :hysterical:

Well. Okay.

:cryingwlaughter:

Exactly. :hahaha:

OMG, those and Clay's answers totally made my night!!

Mylene is a good singer, but.....OMG. :hahaha:

I come from Quebec and don't even know Mylene. I wouldn't go see her unless someone gave me tickets. It was fun seeing Reed in the videos, quite a show. I guess I have one track mind I want to see a Clay Aiken concert!!!