#53: God, I love that man. He rocks my socks.

ldyjocelyn

Next Thread Title  

67 members have voted

1. 1. What should be the next thread title at FCA

• I've never liked anything as much as I like Clay Aiken.
    • Is it "yet" yet?
    • How do you compare wonderful to awesome?
    • Clay is like a box of chocolates? (with a pickle on the side)
    • He's gonna look hot for decades.
    • I don't care what he sings. I just want a concert.
    • I love when he's in the mood!

Hello, FCA! :thbighug-1:

My new laptop and I are getting used to each other ... FINALLY! :)

I am kind of glad that people can't follow him around the different forums. To me it just seems a bit stalkerish and I know if I were him I woudn't like it. When he's ready to blog or post, he will.

I so agree with this, luckiest1.

Caro... I forget that I cannot do your website on my work computer. I clicked and new internet boxes just kept opening up faster than the speed of light. I thought, "OMG, IS is going to kill me and then fire my butt." But, I managed to click "Close group" and it stopped. Whew... that was scary to the extreme. I'm too old for a scare like that, dang it! :cryingwlaughter:

Reading the Carolina blog can be dangerous to your health. Thnx for stopping by ... and glad you survived! :lol:

Have a great evening, all! :Iluvclaysbutt:

Caro listen.gif

:Iluvclaysbutt:

So, how does one change their username here? I searched for a thread or something, but couldn't find anything. :/ I think I wanna just be Clayzy, 'cause the 'coffin' part seems kinda morbid... :laugh2:

An admin has to do it. I'll do that for you.

ETA: Done!

oh good..I didn't have to try to figure that out :cryingwlaughter:

WOW, I'm a chairman. When did that happen? Of course I can't compete with babysitter. :cryingwlaughter:

Oh, forgot to say, I'm making chicken and cashew curry, Thai with a touch of India. YAY. Hope it tastes as good as it smells. YUM.

I am kind of glad that people can't follow him around the different forums. To me it just seems a bit stalkerish and I know if I were him I woudn't like it. When he's ready to blog or post, he will.

I kind of wish they could not follow me either. Sometimes I like to read there without posting and then people ask you why you are spying on them??

Yes, I did the invisible thing but you can see on the members online where people are.

WOW, I'm a chairman. When did that happen? Of course I can't compete with babysitter. :cryingwlaughter:

Oh, forgot to say, I'm making chicken and cashew curry, Thai with a touch of India. YAY. Hope it tastes as good as it smells. YUM.

That sounds so good!!

It was good. Not perfect--sauce a little thin, maybe I shouldn't have blended the cashews and squash so thoroughly. Or maybe I should've added more veggies. But it was good. And there's a lot more, so I'll be eating it for days. :cryingwlaughter:

Bringing this question over from a Clay fan from AI site and figured you guys would know the answer

know there were two demo cd's; Look What Love Has Done and Redefined. What's confusing is trying to figure out which songs were on which cd's. It looks like some of the songs from the first demo were also on the second demo??

I checked over at *bay and the most recent one I saw posted there had a bid of more than $70 and the auction was still going.

If you or anyone else happens to know what the full set list was for each of the cd's, I'd really appreciate it if you'd post it here so I'll finally know if I've gotten them all converted or not.

tribeca, the main Finding Clay Aiken site has a discography page. The demos are as follows:

Look What Love Has Done Vol. 2 - 2003:

Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me

Look What Love has Done

Still the one

More to this Life

Dream Lover

I Know How the River Feels

Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me

She said yes

I Will Be Here

My girl

Not supposed to love you anymore

Unchained melody

Blood Will Never Lose its power

Redefined - 2000:

Still the one

Go the Distance

Love of My Life

Open arms

More to this Life

In Not Of

I Will Be Here

Look What Love Has Done - 1997:

The Great Adventure

Look What Love has Done

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow

My girl

Unchained melody

Dream Loverr

She Said Yes

Wind Beneath My Wings

You are right that there are repeats......these were basically promotional recordings that Clay sold at his appearances. The earliest one was only available in cassette form. I don't own any of the originals, but I have all the songs in mp3 format.

Good Morning Everyone,

92 Days until The BAF Gala!:yahoo:

Everyone have a great day!

Kim

Just back from a fantastic lunch at a NC vineyard. They grow all their own produce organically for the restaurant. Beautiful scenery in a gorgeous lodge setting. It took a while to get served and eat. I had onion and pepper quiche which melted in my mouth and organic heirloom tomatoes with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. We cheated and had dessert, a miniature cheesecake with raspberries, a chocolate truffle and a brazil nut and pineapple log. A little expensive for Booneville but well worth it.

But before we head out to paint again today I mainly wanted to say:

Happy Birthday Carolina Clay

:happybirthday01: :2164: :partytime: :fest30: :fest06::nanaonacid: :hb2:

Caro...

:bdayparty2::bdayparty2:

TGIF!!!!

I have to go buy a new car this weekend. I am so nervous cause I have leased for the last 20 years and I don't know what I'm doing. Ack!!!

Greetings, FCA! :hello:

Thank you so much for all the birthday greetings! :nanadance3:

In 2004, Clay & Co., as well as a whole coliseum of CA fans, came to town to celebrate my birthday with the Greensboro NAT Concert. My home board picked that weekend for an eastern get-together. Memories from that event are relayed in the new Carolina On My Mind blog entry posted this morning.

I uploaded the blog just in time to meet my sister and BIL for lunch. Hope you enjoy the Greensboro NAT rewind with graphics by AmazingCA, Claystruck, and Invisible926. This is the birthday cake we shared that weekend:

claycake1a.jpg

I just transferred most of the entry to the OFC, so I'm now officially chilling. Thank you for your visits and comments. :wub:

Have an awesome TGIF and weekend, all! :goaround:

Caro listen.gif

tribeca, the main Finding Clay Aiken site has a discography page. The demos are as follows:

Look What Love Has Done Vol. 2 - 2003:

Look What Love has Done

Still the one

More to this Life

Dream Lover

She said yes

I Will Be Here

My girl

Unchained melody

Redefined - 2000:

Still the one

Go the Distance

Love of My Life

Open arms

More to this Life

In Not Of

I Will Be Here

Look What Love Has Done - 1997:

The Great Adventure

Look What Love has Done

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow

My girl

Unchained melody

Dream Loverr

She Said Yes

Wind Beneath My Wings

You are right that there are repeats......these were basically promotional recordings that Clay sold at his appearances. The earliest one was only available in cassette form. I don't own any of the originals, but I have all the songs in mp3 format.

Thanks so much :)

The person asking about the demos was thinking about buying a CD someone had on EBay for $45.00!

Guess I should read the front page her more often :lol:

The person asking about the demos was thinking about buying a CD someone had on EBay for $45.00!

Guess I should read the front page her more often :lol:

If you mean an actual, original demo Cd, that's a steal! But if you mean someone burned a copy and is selling it for $45 on Ebay, shame on them. The demos are all available for download in the vaults. At the time they were discovered, it was recommended that we all do a donation to BAF if we downloaded them.

Happy Birthday, Caro! Have a great evening!

There are many fake demo CDs out there. Someone once posted ways you can tell at the CB, but I think you actually had to have the CD in hand to figure it out--and would be unlikely to get your money back at that point. Downloading the mp3s and burning your own is definitely the way to go.

Trying to get caught up...

{{{Couchie and Mama Tomato}}

Yay for your nice curry dish, jmh! What kind of curry did you use? Also, :thankyou: for the :starhug: icon!

HBD, Caro!!! These times, I'm especially glad to have your blog to watch for.

:birthday9: