20 questions

canfly172

hummmm.... he can suck on it....

but not blow on it....

hummmm.....

will it melt in his mouth?

No.

Does something spurt out of it?

Have you (canfly) or any other member of the fandom (afayk of course) ever sucked one in public?

Re: the spurting: NO, unless you are really uncoordinated or were using it and were having a very bumpy ride! :cryingwlaughter:

Re: the sucking: OK, so don't get mislead by the sucking on it thing OK? You can suck on a pen lid for pete's sake. And it's not something you'd say you were "sucking on" if you were describing what you were doing but I had to give girlcanuck a yes or a no and it was closer to yes than no, OK?

Re: the "sucking in public" question, don't be mislead but YES to a generic version of this item. NO re: canfly sucking in public on the specific one that I'm thinking of but I'm sure YES to public sucking for some people. Yes, re: a generic version of the specific item that I have in mind. I have one and I've never used it and it's been for display purposes only but that's not to say that Clay or any of you don't have the specific one that I'm thinking of and have sucked on yours, lmao.

Confused yet? :cryingwlaughter:

Aw jeez. I hate questions like these. OK, big clue time. When in use, yes part of it has to be in your mouth.

The specific one that I have in mind, has only been used for decorative purposes.

Somebody count questions. I'm going to the Walk-in clinic in 10 or 15 min.

Is it more likely to be used by a child than an adult?

No

. OK, big clue time. When in use, yes part of it has to be in your mouth.

here i am confused... if part of it has to be in your mouth... yet it is not held in his hand.... where the heck is the other part!!!!!

Yes, it's held in your hand when using it. Who said it wasn't? Did I eff up somewhere, lol?

ETA: Nope. I didn't eff up:

3. Does one usually hold it in their hand when in use? Yes

1. Is it bigger than a breadbasket? No

2. Does Clay use it? IDK. In general Yes but the specific one I have in mind, IDK but it's quite possible he has one, lol. Can you organize a tour of his house, so I can check?

3. Does one usually hold it in their hand when in use? Yes

4. Are batteries involved? No

5. Do you push buttons when you use it? No

6. Does one use it on a part of their own body as a rule? No

7a. does it work on electricity... (has to be plugged in) No.

7b. So I guess vibrators are out, huh? yup (not counting this one cuz it was a rhetorical question, lol)

8. Is it used for grooming? No

9. Is it used for eating or food prep? No

10. does it come in contact with his mouth? If he has one and he uses it, then yes!

11. Can it be made of wood? No (the specific one for sure no. I suppose you could make a generic one out of wood but I've never seen one)

12. can he eat it? No

13. or suck on it.... Not in the way you're thinking but kinda yes

14. Would he blow it? No

15. will it melt in his mouth? No

16. Does something spurt out of it? No

17. Have you (canfly) or any other member of the fandom (afayk of course) ever sucked one in public? No to specific one that I'm thinking of. Yes to a generic version. Once again, don't get misled by the word "sucking".

18. Is it only for use in the mouth? When in use, yes part of it has to be in your mouth...at least part of the time.

19. Is it more likely to be used by a child than an adult? No

20. Is it primarily used with a substance in or on it once it's in your mouth? Yes

21. Is it a pipe? No

I'll give ya one more guess cuz I split girlcanuck's "can he eat it or suck on it" two questions in one question.

:popcorn:

Oh and Scarlett, I just figured out afayk, lol. :hahaha:

girlcanuck keeps cheating and asking more than one question per question. :smack:

22. it's either a toothbrush No

23. or fork No

24. or spoon.... No

25. Is it a thermometer? No

OK, that's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than 21 questions, lol.

Answer: A Spamalot mug but I would have taken "a mug", lol.

I really thought you guys got to substance in it or on it, that you were soooooo close.

See? Sucking? Sort of, you're basically sucking as you're taking a drink. Slurping involves a sucking action. See why that was a tricky question, lol?

The eating/food prep question was hard because are drinks considered "food"? I went with no.

Blow ON it? Yes. Blow it? No.

Re: 17. I've never see anybody sucking on a Spamalot mug in public and I've never used mine but I've seen lots of people drinking (which is sort of a sucking action, especially when tea or coffee is involved) out of generic mugs. If Scarlett had left out the AFAYK part, then I would have answered "Yes, I assume so", lol. That was the trickiest question to answer, lol.

Spurting would only happen if somebody tripped while holding their mug of coffee, etc...

What I win? :Boss:

I guess the dubious honour of starting all over again? Let's make this easier.

Person

is this person Clay related, family, significant other, or carracter that Clay has at one time played...

I know i cheat... but hey

A Mug !!!!

geeeese..... my smutty mind would never have thought of that in a million years!!!!!

and for winning ..... you win a Mug !!!! ha ha

1. Is this person Clay related, family, significant other, or character that Clay has at one time played? No (cheater) :imgtongue:

I know i cheat... but hey
cheater :imgtongue:

A Mug !!!!

geeeese..... my smutty mind would never have thought of that in a million years!!!!!

Which is why you and treenuts were havin' such a hard time with it! :lmao:

and for winning ..... you win a Mug !!!! ha ha

I want a nice one, K? Something classy.

My 3 clay related mugs are all sitting on my shelf...over there.... my JBT mug, my JNT "Clay as a woodsman" mug and my Spamalot mug all in a row! Never used... display only, lol.