Camera help?

Anyone going to the Atlanta show that is good with camera settings?

I heard that at last nights show, they made an announcement saying that while audio and video recording is not allowed, the "artist" has "graciously allowed" the use of non-flash photography!

I have a very nice Olympus digital that can be programmed with various settings, instead of just using "auto", so that I can get good pictures without a flash, but I have NO idea what they mean or what to set them on. This F stop thing? Iso? Saturation? +/- stuff? *lol*

Can anyone help?

Thanks so much!

~ Kim

Anyone going to the Atlanta show that is good with camera settings?

I heard that at last nights show, they made an announcement saying that while audio and video recording is not allowed, the "artist" has "graciously allowed" the use of non-flash photography! 

I have a very nice Olympus digital that can be programmed with various settings, instead of just using "auto", so that I can get good pictures without a flash, but I have NO idea what they mean or what to set them on. This F stop thing? Iso? Saturation? +/- stuff? *lol*

Can anyone help?

Thanks so much!

Turn your flash off. Set your ISO to ISO400. You can probably shoot in Auto mode with those settings. I cant really tell you much else cause I change several of my settings depending upon concert lighting.

The most important thing for non-flash photography is to set your ISO to 400 or higher.